KIDDIN' AROUND FRISCO - DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO KIDDIN' AROUND FRISCO!

Posted on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 at 2:23pm CST by 622674e9

Company: KIDDIN' AROUND FRISCO

Location: 9377 Lebanon Road
Frisco, TX, 75034, US

URL: http://www.kiddinaroundplaycare.com/

Owned by Debbie Williams, Kiddin' Around Frisco is NOT even fit for your dog!The children are NOT WATCHED and cared for in the manner that they should be. The State Board of Health needs to pay a visit to this place, and I'm sure they will find what I have found on numerous occasions in the past: feces on the toilet seats that our children are using to go potty, food that has been setting out for over the 20 minute maximum, and the staff is feeding this left out food to our children when they get hungry! Not to mention the dried out food on the floors. How unsanitary! It is my opinion that THIS IS NOT THE PLACE WHERE YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR CHILDREN. Take it from me........Conditions are horrid!!!

68f51c35, 2009-02-21, 12:38PM CST

I have been taking my two kids to Kiddin Around for several years now and know that this is an untrue statement. My kids love it there. I have been inside Kiddin Around and have found none of these things during my visits. I know the owner and managers to be very caring and responsible with the children, and have never had any problems. I know other moms who bring there kids there and feel the same as I do. State does visit Kiddin Around as they would any other daycare! It is a great place to take your children!

3c3b1d71, 2009-02-21, 12:43PM CST

Wow, this is really sad! I actually spoke with the State Child Services and Health department. None of these accusations are true. The health department as been out there twice in Jan this year alone for routine checks and found NO VIOLATIONS. What this sounds like is a bitter ex empoyee that got fired for not doing their job. I have always found Kiddin Around a blessing. I challange anyone to compare the sanitation in their own homes to that of Kiddin Around. I am in ther ALL THE TIME and see them cleaning at all times. this is a sad post from a sad bitter person and I truely hope no one pays attention to it and can see it for what it is. sad sad sad... I wonder what they got fired for????? Thank goodness Kiddin Around is weeding out the bitter vendictive people like the person that posted this statement!

c0ea212d, 2009-02-22, 12:23PM CST

I find it to be very upsetting that someone would write something so untrue. I know the owners and managers well, as I have been bringing my two kids to Kiddin Around for several years now. They are great with kids and very responsible in the care and safety of the children. My kids love Kiddin Around, and often ask us to go there. I have been inside the building and found none of these things to be true or else I wouldn't be leaving my kids there. State does visit, as they would any daycare or playcenter. Conditions are not horrid, the person who wrote this is horrid and in my opinion a liar. Kiddin Around is a great place!!!

de4d657c, 2009-09-10, 12:23PM CDT

You're just mad because you got fired for stealing money. Good job.