ATOLL ABOUTASTRO - jenna the astrologer

Product: astrology report

Company: ATOLL ABOUTASTRO

Location: FR

URL: http://www.aboutastro.com/

I just read my free reading from this jenna person and it was so interesting that i fell for her scam of paying $60 (in my country this is +/- R600) for a detailed reading.

Then i googled "jenna the astrologer and found details of her scamming others in the same way." i feel very down at this moment cos my husband was terminally ill at the age of 45 and i was hoping for a miracle. stupid me!!

ca4aa2c7, 2009-02-26, 10:56PM CST

my canada case

a65de369, 2010-05-18, 02:46AM CDT

Actually I just recieved her letter tellin me all d gud things she found on me.i was realy amazed dat all she told me is true,but wen i click d second link,i found out dat shes asking for 60$?too high..but i think first if dat is true or not n yes i found here some complaints,,im scared now wat if ol d things she wil advise me wil make my life worst?

a28ceb46, 2010-11-03, 07:50PM CDT

I almost just paid her because I have been getting the same emails it sounds like everyone else got from her. I didnt' feel comfortable giving my birthdate and place of birth,due to identity theft. I was more concerned with that although something didn't feel right about giving my credit card info over the computer to her either. Thankfully, it occured to me to google her. Thanks everyone for posting your info about this scam artist.