Les Schwab - Les Schwab Service

Product: Tire Repair

Company: Les Schwab

Location: 917 NE Minnehaha St
Vancouver, Wa, 98665-8735, US

My Grandmother passed away recently and we were moving here stuff out of the nursing home she lived in. We were all loaded up and I noticed that my trailer tire was losing air. I new that it may be a problem as I had put air in it earlier. Any way I thought I'd stop by Les Schwab before driving the 40 miles home. Les Schwab use to have some of the best service you could find! They practically would be helping you out of the vehicle... Not anymore!

So about 20 minutes into the wait I ask the gal at the desk how much longer before I'm up. It took 30 minutes for her to get back to me. So after over an hour we asked just to get some air and we'd go somewhere else that wasn't so busy (although they had 2-3 employees working on 1 car pretty much the whole time I was there). I've always bought my tires from this company... Not any longer, I've given them too many second chances(different stores too).

I eventually made it to Battle Ground and stopped in at Dick's Tire. From the time I walked in the door to driving away took 10 minutes! They ran their shop like one should run. They had a guy that could break-away and do the little jobs to keep things moving and putting a simple 10 minute job in the same line as new tires,breaks,alingments, etc.