Professional Couriers - Professional Courier - parcel missing

Posted on Saturday, February 7th, 2009 at 1:26am CST by a77068b9

Product: Professional Courier

Company: Professional Couriers

Location: Bangalore, Ka, 560055, IN

With deep regrets I would like to bring to your notice that I had couriered a parcel through J C nagar Professional courier to be sent to my relative in Kallakurichi Tamilnadu on 31st January 2009 and the Consignment Number is BLR12570423. It is already 7 days and there is no status on the delivery of the parcel. I have been repeatedly calling the Customer Service and the J C Nagar branch incharge, but they are unable to help me out. I checked the tracking status on the website and it clearly says that the parcel has been sent to Villupuram branch. When I called the Villupuram branch @04146-223116 and spoke to a lady and she said that she has not received any parcel like that and asked me not to disturb her.

The only reason I have been using the services of The Professional Courier is because of the trust and belief I had in them since 7-8 years and I have been a regular customer till now. This is my second experience in the last 2 months where I can see the quality and efficiency of Professional Courier services coming to a pathetic stage.

I request someone with authority and who can understand a customers mind set to take some action to identify the fault and rectify it so that valuable customers are not lost and the good will is maintained.