Professional Couriers - Professional Courier - parcel missing

Posted on Saturday, February 7th, 2009 at 1:26am CST by a77068b9

Product: Professional Courier

Company: Professional Couriers

Location: Bangalore, Ka, 560055, IN

With deep regrets I would like to bring to your notice that I had couriered a parcel through J C nagar Professional courier to be sent to my relative in Kallakurichi Tamilnadu on 31st January 2009 and the Consignment Number is BLR12570423. It is already 7 days and there is no status on the delivery of the parcel. I have been repeatedly calling the Customer Service and the J C Nagar branch incharge, but they are unable to help me out. I checked the tracking status on the website and it clearly says that the parcel has been sent to Villupuram branch. When I called the Villupuram branch @04146-223116 and spoke to a lady and she said that she has not received any parcel like that and asked me not to disturb her.

The only reason I have been using the services of The Professional Courier is because of the trust and belief I had in them since 7-8 years and I have been a regular customer till now. This is my second experience in the last 2 months where I can see the quality and efficiency of Professional Courier services coming to a pathetic stage.

I request someone with authority and who can understand a customers mind set to take some action to identify the fault and rectify it so that valuable customers are not lost and the good will is maintained.

7f3b13ab, 2014-07-22, 04:18PM CDT

I HAVE A COURIER FROM KALYANI WESTBENGAL TO MY ADDRESS TAMILNADU THROUGH PROFESSIONAL COURIER. IT WAS BOOKED ON 5TH JULY BUT TILL 20TH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY. THEY CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. CON NO IS CKH51286.. THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP MY CALL NOW ALSO. THERE ARE MORE THAN 56000/- COSTING VALUABLE DOCUMENTS BUT TILL NOW THEY NEITHER TRACE NOR DELIVER IT. AT 1ST SEVERAL TIME THEY ARE ASKING FOR ADDRESS AND PH NO. BUT ULTIMATELY THEY COULDN'T DELIVERED IT.THEY ARE TELLING FALSE AFTER FALSE BUT NOT DOING ANYTHING. THEY ARE SAYING LIKE IT LOST, DO SOME ELSE..BUT THERE ARE ALL ORIGINAL.. AFTER SEVERAL EMAIL AND CONTACT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN PROPER ACTION ALSO. THERE PERFORMANCE IS VERY IDIOTIC, IRRESPONSIBLE, CASUAL, HARASSING AND FULL OF NEGLIGENCE. THEIR BEHAVE IS LIKE THIS ANY COURIER CAN BE LOST, WE ARE LUCKY IF WE GET IT..THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT OR WHERE IS IT, ARRANGE DUPLICATE..NOW MY IMAGE, LIFE, BUSINESS ALL ARE GOING TO RUIN. AFTER SEVERAL TIME REQUEST NO POSITIVE REPLY OR ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET..PLS DO SOMETHING...PLS HELP ME..

L. SYED BILLAL