Dicks Sporting Goods - Rollarblades at Dicks Sporting Goods

Posted on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 at 3:20pm CST by 500fac3c

Company: Dicks Sporting Goods

Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US

URL: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/

I received rollarblades as a gift purchased from Dicks Sporting Goods. The store location did not carry my size so I was forced to order two pairs from their website. I was not sure what size would fit so I figured I could return the wrong size at one of their stores.

DO NOT assume that the Dicks Sporting Goods store locations correspond with their own website! When I tried to return the wrong size, the store associate, Aaron Hancart, was not helpful at all. He instructed me back to the website.

If you run into a similar situation, just return what merchandise you received from Dicks and take your money to a store that stands behind their name and products (for example, Sports Authority, Foot Locker, even WalMart does a better job).

DO NOT waste your time and energy dealing with people from Dicks Sporting Goods. You will be left feeling frustrated and disappointed.

c458eec9, 2009-02-10, 10:25AM CST

Don't blame them coz you're too cheap to pay to return the wrong size blades to the shipping address..if the company allows you to make returns ordered via their website at a store location the website will say so..does it say so?? if not then you're to blame not that store..dumbshit!

8f57b5e3, 2009-02-20, 11:13AM CST

Actually anything you order online comes with a return label so you DONT have to pay to return it. Just look at your invoice. All you have to do is save the box and send it back in. It will be credited back to you however you paid for it. If you had paid attention to what you were doing instead of assuming you would have realized that. But I guess its easier to just complain.