Mancini Sleepworld - Mancini Unresponsive to Warranty

Company: Mancini Sleepworld

Location: 1450 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94109, US

URL: http://www.sleepworld.com/

We purchased a Chattam & Wells Eastern King mattress in Feb 2007 which had a 10 year warranty. It sagged badly by Sept 2008. We contacted Mancini and went through the inspection process and had it replaced in Oct 2008. Just 3 months later, we are experiencing the same problem with the replaced mattress. We again called Mancini (Van Ness store, Manager Fred Moore) who promised to expedite the replacement. However, he never got back to me. I started calling him every few days since I was suffering on the bad mattress every night. Finally, after more than 2 weeks and at least 6 phone calls, Fred tells me that Mancini no longer handles Chattam & Wells warranty and promised to pass my information to Chattam & Wells warranty department. I just called Chattam & Wells warranty department and they have no record of a claim from Mancini. So, after a frustrating 2.5 weeks, I am back to step 1 in the process of getting my recently replaced mattress inspected.

Yes, Chattam & Wells mattresses (made by SpringAir) is terrible. However, every time I see a Mancini Sleepworld commercial I can only grimace in disgust at their slogan. They are not helping me sleep better, they are helping sleep angry.

cc4c2220, 2009-02-22, 03:43PM CST

Dear Consumer,

Please contact me at the corporate office for help. I am sorry that action has not taken place for you in a timely manner. I am here to help you and will work with you and Chattam & Wells to help you with a timely resolution.

Thank you.

David Christie

925.456.6400

28420fe2, 2011-01-03, 10:49PM CST

We also have a chattam & Wells pillowtop suppose to be the BEST, we are at thr point where we need to either duct tape or bungy cord ourselves in to keep from falling out. Huge hump in the center and terrible slopes on both sides where we both sleep.

where do I contact the manufactor directly? Does anyone know? apparently the warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on!! Angry in Dallas

2d717c90, 2012-01-02, 10:04AM CST

We have the CW mattress that has a ridge down the middle and sags in on each side like deep ruts. We are in Hurst TX and the mattress was purchased in California before we moved to Texas. Did you ever find out how to contact the manufacture of the mattress?

If so please text me the info 817-437-5050