US Auto Sales - DO NOT GO TO US AUTO SALES

Company: US Auto Sales

Location: 202 Buford Drive
Lawrenceville, GA, 30045, US

URL: http://usautosales.info/

Everyone knows that buy here pay here lots always charge a bit more than other car lots would, and that's just the nature of the business. For example my last car was purchased at a BHPH, and the purchase price was basically the highest blue book value allowed, and even though the car really wouldn't of been considered to be in "excellent" condition, I understood that I had to deal with it anyway because BHPH lots are basically doing you a huge favor, and taking a risk on you, when you have bad credit and wouldn't have a chance anywhere else.

However, at US Auto Sales, they don't want to help those who need it, they want to rip them off, BIG time.

They actually tried to sell me a car whose maximum blue book value is $7,074 for over $19,000! I took my husband's Blackberry into the restroom so I could go to the kelley blue book website and check it, and when I saw $7,074 I seriously wanted to go back out to the office and punch someone.

On top of that, they were trying to convince my husband that he should "trade in" his car.... but the "trade in" amount was being factored into the cost, not being taken out of it. So basically they wanted him to PAY THEM to TAKE HIS CAR.

Sound completely backwards and insane?

Well that's because it is.

These people would talk your ear off all day, repeating themselves about how great they are, how long they have been in business, how many clients they have and how happy all of them are, etc. and ALL they are doing is trying to pull a BS veil over your eyes and coax you into getting completely F***ED in the A**.

Don't buy into these people's BS about "being the biggest BHPH in GA" and "really caring about their customers." They have gotten to be the biggest because they are ripping people off left and right. I could imagine we would all be "successful" if we were taking $7,000 items and selling them for $19,000 too!

And if you read the very few customer reviews you can actually find about this place, it seems like they don't even live up to their promises of "taking care of you."

Seriously just either go someplace else, or just save your money for a bit, forget about BHPH altogether, and go to a car auction. Chances are high you can get a decent car there for a fraction of the amount you'll pay at a BHBH or anywhere else.

5c2a3b25, 2009-02-20, 01:23PM CST

It sounds to me like this person is not a very good negotiator. Besides, if you don't like the price, you are more than welcome to GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Obviously this person has damaged their credit enough so that their financing options are limited to BHPH car dealers and now they are mad at the world.

And I would be willing to bet they were looking at the TOTAL OF PAYMENTS. You know, the total amount they would pay for the car over the term of the loan WITH INTEREST. And from what I have heard, US Auto Sales has one of the lowest interest rates of any BHPH car dealers.

If everyone complained about the price the paid for their used car, this website would be over-run with entries.

My suggestion is:

1.Next time, keep an eye on your credit and you wont find yourself in this position.

2. Try shopping the competition.

704bf6e4, 2010-08-17, 05:21PM CDT

Yes U Screwed Auto Sales charged me $20,000 for a 02 Silverado single cab BASE work truck model BS the blue book for that is $7,485 F**K U S AUTO SALES ppl do not go there they take way to much an they do not care about there customers unless they are selling you somthing they are low life pieace of s**t ppl F**K THEM

3c623a7f, 2011-11-23, 01:56PM CST

Thank you for sharing this. I just called them to get prices for inventory on the website and as I was waiting for them to call back thought I would just check for reviews.

Very Grateful,