Direct TV - Bait and Switch

Company: Direct TV

Location: DIRECTTV P.O. Box 6550
Greenwood Village, CO, 80155-6550, US

URL: http://directtv.com/

Direct TV sales represenitive quoted me a price repeated it twice and I read it back to him and he acknowleged it was correct, the first bill came and it was off by about 14.00 and when I called to ask them to fix it they told me that the higher bill was correct so I asked what the next two months bill would be and again off by about 18.00 per month and the next 9 months were off also by about 14.00 a month. The only bill that matched was after the 1 year promotion was the secound year at 129.95 a month. I have called clear up to the "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT" and have got no satisfaction or remedy and when I asked to have the contract voided due to them not honoring there quote I was informed I am being billed for the contract obligation anyway. Direct TV states your call can be recorded but they refuse to check to see if this sales represenitive did indeed quote me this and instead treat me as if I am lying to them. So this three week experience with DIRECT TV has cost me hundreds of dollars and I don't even have any service.