1888CARBUCKS.com - 1888CARBUCKS.com = No Bucks but big headache

Posted on Monday, February 23rd, 2009 at 2:45pm CST by 4ea04e7e

Product: Cars for Cash

Company: 1888CARBUCKS.com

Location: 500 Rockaway Avenue (But they have since moved to a new location a few blocks away I was told)
Valley Stream, NY, 11581, US

URL: http://www.1888carbucks.com

02/14/2009 - I requested a quote from www.1888CARBUCKS.com

02/17/2009 - I received a quote for $12,500 for my 2003 MINI Cooper. I was instructed to fill out, sign and fax back their contract. I was asked to make an appointment to complete this transaction. I scheduled an appointment for 02/20/2009 at 5:00pm/5:30pm

02/20/2009 - I took a half day off of work, as did my boyfriend, and drove 3 and a half hours to the specified location, we each spent $13 is tolls plus gas. I arrived at their location, and the door was locked, and no one was there. I contacted their "customer service" department. He told me this office was "closed down" a few days ago. I was, needless to say, upset that I had lost time and money, as did my boyfriend, and we were to leave with two cars, and no cash! The "customer service representative" verbally assaulted me. He said, "Car Bucks doesn't give a F*** about me, my boyfriend, us missing work, doesn't give a S*** about me or my car. That they make so much money that you couldn't care less. That I was a piece of S*** and nuts for driving all the way there." It was without a doubt the WORST experience that I have ever had with ANY company.

c7ac5104, 2009-02-23, 05:13PM CST

Please take a close look at this complaint, and recognize it for what it is.

Clearly, this was posted by one of our disgruntled competitors.

4ea04e7e, 2009-02-24, 03:17PM CST

MY REPLY TO THIS COMMENT:

Please take a close look at this complaint, and recognize it for what it is. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOTHING BOGUS ABOUT THIS COMPLAINT. IT IS 100% BASED ON FACTS, AND THE EXPERIENCE THAT I HAD LAST FRIDAY.

We would never treat our valuable customers in the manner described in this bogus complaint. PERHAPS YOU WOULD NOT TREAT YOUR "VALUABLE CUSTOMERS" AS DESCRIBED; HOWEVER, I WAS TOLD BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, THAT CAN BE REACHED AT 516-754-3142. YOU CAN ASK HIM ALL ABOUT IT. THANKS!

Clearly, this was posted by one of our disgruntled competitors. NO...A DISGRUNTLED CONSUMER THAT DOESN'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

4ea04e7e, 2009-02-25, 02:27PM CST

4ea04e7e, 2009-02-25, 02:31PM CST

52d1575f, 2009-03-02, 09:01AM CST

Hi, this is Andrew from 1-800 Car Cash. We have heard similar incidents such as yours from this guy. As his direct competition I should not and will not say anything negative about him personally or professionally. (That is neither my place nor responsibility to do so.)

You should have gone to Car Cash in Manhattan instead. If you want, go to our website, www.carcash.com and get an INSTANT QUOTE, or give me a call @ 1-800-227-2274, x712. I will help you personally from the moment you contact us.

Every customer is important to us. I'm not sure what planet Mr. CarBucks is on, but rest assured we are family owned business. We are the originators of the industry. We are long standing members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), with an impeccable record.

When you have a moment, please contact me. I would really like the opportunity to gain your business.

Andrew Baron