Tata Indicom - Tata Indicom Walky disconnection issue

Posted on Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 at 10:54pm CST by 88ef14c3

Product: Tata Indicom Walky

Company: Tata Indicom

Location: Tata Teleservices Limited, Post Bag No .11 2-A, Old Ishwar Nagar Main Mathura Road, New Delhi
New Delhi, 110065, IN

URL: http://tatateleservices.com/

Hi,

I was using the TATA indicom Walky (0120-6477236) since last one years and I requeted for disconnection of the connection in Jun 08. He accept the request on phone and send me the last month bills with some additional ammounts in July 08. After 15 days of disconenction requests the incomming and outgoing call has stopped on phone. I called the Tata guys for taking the payment and gave the cheque for the last month bill alongwith Walky set in July 08 and he gave the payment receipt only and told that the set will be deliver to office and your connection will close. when I given the set No incomming and outgoing facility is available on phone so the connection was closed. After one months I get the bills for the same number alongwith usages amount without giving call details. I complaind to tata indicom office through mail and he replied that they will check.. this is happening thrice and at last the connection closed because of the bill is accumulated more than limit amout. After that they are calling me that pay the total amount otherwise send to the legal notice and he send one notice. I visited to TATA Indicom Noida 18 hub with this notice and showing all the crosspondence which i send to tataindicom office with reply. He check on system and found that the connection withdraw request submitted in Jun 08 and they also submit a request for settle the case and told me that the case will close.

But after one month again I get the call from TATA indicom office (011-32039474 & 9711876458) and they are saying that you pay the outstanding payment otherwise send the legal notice.

Today (22/02/09) again I got the letter from Tata Indicom Office for pay the outstanding amount otherwise legal action will taken.

Letter came with following details.

Ref No : 99/M11/L4/RESI/KMS/207498346

Tata Teleservices Limited

PostBag No. 11

2-A, Old Ishwar Nagar Main Mathura Road,New Delhi.

And also mentioned that contact on these no 9873022678 Mr. MD Faizan & 01164994244 Mr. Dhiraj Verma.

I am struggling since last eigth months but still the case is going on.

This is very bad experice with TATA

Please help me to close the issue.

Regards...........Shashi