garden ridge - garden ridge san antonio tx

Posted on Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 at 12:19pm CST by fc347b5b

Product: bed in a bag

Company: garden ridge

Location: san antonio, tx, US

Four days ago, I purchased a satin bed in a bag. Got home and went to put it on my bed and found a rip in the sheet. I took it back to the store and was told that I can't return it, I can only exchange it, but, I would only receive a $21.62 credit instead of the full $49.99 that I paid for the item. Why should I have to eat $40 for an item that was damaged when I got it. This company is rude and unprofessional. I have tried to call to contact a manager, but all I get is a recording telling me I have to email them. Like I am ever going to get a response!!! I will never shop at Garden Ridge and I will make sure and pass the word around to everyone I know never to shop there. It is a rip off!!!

e7bcaf1f, 2009-10-11, 10:37PM CDT

I too had a VERY bad experience at this store. As for contacting them to complain, don't waste your time. I wrote letters to the CEO, CFO, Area Manager, and Store manager and NO ONE responded. They completely ignored me.

I'm with you about spreading the word to anyone about what a terrible business they run. NEVER NEVER shop there!!!