Target - Target customer service sucks

Posted on Monday, February 16th, 2009 at 2:14am CST by e587c51a

Company: Target

URL: http://Target.com/

I ordered an item from Target's website. The shipping estimate was four days after the order date. That date passed and I got an email saying the shipment was delayed. The new estimated shipping date passed. Ten days after I had ordered the item, I contacted Target to ask what was going on. They told me the item was out of stock and I could just wait until if/when it became available again. They didn't bother to inform me on their own; I had to contact them and ASK what in the world was up. The service rep used very condescending and dismissive language in his email to me.

They gave me a crappy $3 discount on a future order as an "apology." I wrote back and told them to remove it from my account because I'll never shop at Target again. They removed the discount and then said they hope I'll shop at Target again. Yeah, right! Not only will I never buy from Target again, I'm telling as many other people as possible about this crappy experience.

4ecf52b6, 2009-10-27, 02:33PM CDT

Omg I had the same problem except that not only did I not get my item ,but they authorized my debit card 18 times in less than week on that same item.I tried to cancel the order told me I could not cancel it because it was ready to be shipped out,not shipped out but ready to be shipped out.Today I got an email telling me my sons Halloween costume would not be here until probably December 15,hello Halloween!!Contacted Corporate about the excessive authorizations that were tying up my funds for bills and groceries and couldn't even get a response.They really care about their customers...not!

0d4c1755, 2010-11-09, 11:34AM CST

I'm having the same problem right now. I ordered two items on Oct 19th, but after numerous shipping date changes, it still hasn't come and it is scheduled for Nov 18th. If it takes a month to ship a "one to two day delivery" then the company's logistical service just plain sucks.