American Express - American Express Dishonest!!!!!!

Posted on Monday, February 16th, 2009 at 8:51am CST by dc4a5f5c

Company: American Express

I have had an American Express card for nine years. I was laid of from my job and called Am Ex to let them know I would not be able to pay on my card and would not use the card etc. until I got a new job. They were extremely helpful and worked out a payment plan I could live with. Everything was fine until they cancelled my card. Despite me paying on it they can cancel it anytime they want even though you are trying to do the right thing and pay you balance. Talked to many individuals that couldnt speak English worth a damn and finally got a moron named Christine that told me the account had been cancelled. With that in mind I cancelled my payment plan. Now they want to be my friend so they can get my payments. They even offered to open my account again. If I believe that I believe Mark McGuire never did steroids. American Express can grab their ankles and you know the rest.

Beware of this company. In recent years their customer service has been in the toilet and they are becoming more and more dishonest. They will screw you over if they get the chance. I see many other complaints regarding Am Ex so listen to what these people are saying. Do not apply for an Am Ex card; they could care less about the customer.

28073a5f, 2009-08-03, 12:44PM CDT

a e is crooked in their way odf doing buisness . i to had a card and they canceled my auto payment so it did not get paid for 3 momthe and then tried to charge late fee and intrest. i call and they did take the l fee and int off . they canceled my card due to no paying enough . what? so being responsible person does not mean a thing. . i am glad to be rid of ae as they have done this shit twice over the last 7 years.

24b3955a, 2012-05-21, 08:42PM CDT

Listen to this guy. AMEX is dishaonest as a opertioanal policy. Simple put right to the top they all lie. They cost my small children's ministry thousands of dollars.