DIY Upholstery Supply Charlesbois Fabrics - Beware DIYupholsterysupply.com

Location: 967 Town & Country Dr
Southaven, MS, 38671, US

URL: http://diyupholsterysupply.com/

I ordered from diyupholsterysupply.com on 12/27/08 through PayPal,

order was confirmed and paid for. On 1/3/09 I emailed and requested a tracking number

a response from Kris stated due to Christmas there was delays should ship 1/5/09

I received the order on 1/13/09, no packing slip, one item was missing the most expensive item and the main reason I ordered from this company.

It was a 44-108 ribbed antique curtain rod with extender and rings for $19.99.

I emailed about the missing item. On 1/15/09 I received a curtain rod but it was a 48 rod

With no extender or rings. I emailed with a screen shot of the website listing. I received email that the correct rod was on its way. On 1/27/09 I received a curtain rod box labeled as the rod I ordered with a paper bag taped over the top. In it was part of a curtain rod. I emailed Kris again expressing my disappointment and asking for a refund.

Pictures were send in a separate email.

Dear Mr. Charlebois,

I am very disappointed. I received the the Rod today. When I say Rod; that is all I got. No hard ware no rings, no extension as advertised on your website and stated on the box.

I am Attaching pictures, It is obvious the box was opened. A paper bag was taped to the end. This was not shipper damage. this was how it was packed. The other box also was wrapped in paper. Not how a package is professionally packaged in this day and age. Shippers don't usually allow it. Both packages I received had the name Michelle (no last name on the return label) in case you have a drop shipper or mail room person you want to make accountable.

I would like a refund of my $19.99. If you like, I will send back the pieces and parts of these rods at your expense. This was a paypal transaction and they do ask for feedback on sellers. I would like to be able to tell them we resolved this satisfactorily. I really liked the fabric swatches I received but do not have confidence in your webstore.

His Response:

All our curtain rods are prepacked by the manufacture on a computerized assembly machine, as you can understand I find it hard to believe the package was shipped incomplete however if there is a problem I thank you for bringing it to my attention and will authorize a return. When we receive the package will will inspect it. if we find fault in the manufacturing we will ship you a replacement at our expense and refund your shipping expense. please feel free to call me a 662 280 0020. We ship 100,s of packages a day, there is nothing wrong with our shipping method, We have a very good customer service record as you already know. please be advised we do not respond to any kind of threats.

If a response is required please reply to this email, it will help us respond faster to your inquiries,

Kris Charlebois

Owner

I then received an email saying the rod was being sent. So I believed all to be well. I was wrong.

Unfortunately I now know help from PayPal is only if I purchase from Ebay. I still have not received the rod nor have I received a refund. I do not recommend this company and warn buyers to beware

85a2627e, 2009-02-16, 12:42PM CST

We a very liberal return policy as outline by this customer.

As of this today we have not received any returns from this customer.

Below is a copy of our return policies

We do not have a restocking fee on approved returns.

Approved returns. You must contact customer service via e-mail only. When a return request is made, please include your pick up address, phone number and invoice Number [email protected] When approved you will receive a return email with a return code please include the return code on your package.

There is however a 30% restocking fee on refused orders and all applicable return shipping charges are the customers responsibility.

Diy Upholstery Supply is not responsible for fabric Die lot variances, all fabric is inspected for color and product quality before being shipped to our Customers

No returns after 30 days of delivery

Please be sure to have all the information needed before making the purchase.

Address correction. UPS $5.00 charges for correcting addresses. we will apply a $6.00 charge to you when DIY is charged the $5.00 fee. Please double check you shipping address There is a no return Policy on cut orders i.e. foam, other than 24inch x 82 inch slabs , fabric under 45 yards or special order fabrics and supplies i.e. products ordered outside our regular product line. Please take the time to order samples when available.

Please remember to read our policies

By Clicking the confirm order button at check out means you accept and will comply with all our store policies.

Please if you have any questions please feel free to call our customer service # at 662 280 0020

Is seems to me if Complants.com is going to run unwarranted complaints, they should solicit for complements as well as complaints

586e2a00, 2009-07-15, 03:05PM CDT

Do not buy from this store. It is the worst service I have ever received!!! The owner Kris is so rude I could never imagine a store owner treating his customers that way. I ordered fabric from him on July 3 and checked with him many times to make sure that my fabric would be here on time He assured me that it would make it here by my dead line. Well almost 2 and a half weeks later the fabric is due to arrive. I called and nicely asked that the fabric be returned and get my money back so that I could buy from a different source. He refused and yelled at me and was so rude to me on the phone and said that I was lucky that he helped me at all because he was on vacation. Now that is the way to run a business.

Charli Las Vegas, Nv