bc automotive - ive been swindled

Posted on Friday, February 13th, 2009 at 10:36am CST by c20eb93d

Company: bc automotive

Location: 5801 penn st
philadelphia, pa, 19149, US

THESE GUYS ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY AND DISHONEST. I WOULD NOT SHOP HERE AGAIN IF MY LIFE DEPENED ON IT. AFTER BUYING A VAN FROM THEM ON EBAY AND PAYING FOR SOMEONE TO SHIP IT TO ME, I DISCOVERED MY VAN MUST HAVE BEEN USED AS A MORGUE FOR ANIMALS. THE STENCH OF DEATH AND PISS PERMEATE FROM THIS VAN. THERE IS ANIMAL "DROPPING" EVERYWHERE. I WAS TOLD IT WAS NEVER IN A ACCEDENT AND ITOVIOUSLY HAS BEEN IN SOME SORT OF FENDER BENDER. I KNEW I WAS BUYING A USED VAN WITH SOME MINOR COSMETIC PROBLEMS, AND I EVEN EXPECTED TO HAVE TO DO SOME FIXING UP, BUT I NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS COULD HAVE IMAGINED WHAT I RECEIVED!!(AND I HAVE A GREAT IMAGINATION) I SPOKE WITH john SEVERAL TIMES AND NOT ONCE DID HE EVEN HAVE THE RESPECT TO MENTION THE CESSPOOL THAT WAS INSIDE. I HAVE TWO YOUNG CHILDREN THAT I CAN NOT EVEN LET INSIDE THE VAN, BECAUSE I FEAR THEY WOULD COME IN CONTACT WITH SOME DEALY BACTERIA. AND THE ENGINE THAT I "COULD DRIVE ANYWHERE" DOES NOT SEEM SO. I WOULD NOT SHOP HERE AGAIN. I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO DO SO EITHER.