SANSUI - SANSUI COLOUR TELEVISION DEFECT ON PURCHASE

Location: SARAVANA SELVARATHINAM TEXTILES, T-NAGAR, my dealer, ph 24322777
Chennai, TN, 600044, IN

URL: http://www.sansui-india.com

Hi,

I bought a new SANSUI 14" television at Saravan Selvarathinam Textiles Shop for gifting my mother. My mother was asking a television for past one year.

I was bought this product on january 25, 2009 at Saravana selvarathinam at T_Nagar.

I was checking the product at that shop itself, thereitself i was found the sound option in TV is not working. I am not aware and asked the representative. He said that is because of the Cable problem in their shop. I beleived his statement, becz humans has to trust each other.

Product delivered to my house and we opend and checked immediate shock, there is no sound in the TV. it was mute always.

I rushed to Saravan Selvarathinam shop. They couldn't help me, they said they delivered the product need to touch with the Sansui service centre. I was logged a ticket with service centre.

They said with in 46 hrs, technician will attend, technician came to my house after 6 days. More than 25 days now still i din't get the resolution. The beauty is the brand new product, we didn't even watched the TV for an hour.

This caused a tension and headache and problem for me. Many times follow up with the Sansui service cenre, SST- T.nagar, and sansui helpdesk. Still my problem didn't resolved.

I have padi the money, manufacturer, got the benefit & dealer received his benefit. now I am suffering.

This was the call ihave logged with SANSUI Helpdesk.

Call ID: CHE2701090743

Tel: 39404040 - Help desk number

My name: Kamala Sridhar

If any one can help me out in this case, i would be very happy.

I was very much depressed in this game play.

How the people are deliverying a defective product and escaping themselves.

My old mother was very much upset and i was very much upset.

My demand: If SANSUI or the dealer replaces the product with the good one i will be very happy. because i bought a new product.