Timeshare Traveler - Timeshare Traveler ripoff

Posted on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 at 2:00pm CST by 9c187ed2

Product: Timeshare rental

Company: Timeshare Traveler

Location: 7250 49th Street N.
Pinellas Park, Fl, 33781, US

URL: http://www.timesharetravelerpro.com/

My credit card was illegitimately charged for services that were never contracted or rendered. My wife and I had spoken with Timeshare Traveler in Pinellas Park, FL about advertising our Florida timeshare for rent. The man that we spoke with stated that we would be sent a contract by email and by regular mail and that their services would start as soon as we returned a signed contract. After receiving and reviewing the contract and looking at the Timeshare Traveler website, I decided to not sign the contract. I had given the man my MasterCard number in anticipation of potentially signing the contract, but I never gave him authorization to charge my card. When I reviewed my credit card account, Timeshare Traveler had charged $800 on my account. I immediately called and demanded that my card be credited for the $800. It has been almost nine weeks now and I still haven't received my credit. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Florida Attorney General. Timeshare Traveler keeps saying they will refund my money, but they haven't carried through so far. I have now filed a dispute with my credit card company.

6415fd78, 2010-07-08, 02:50PM CDT

i TOO HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. iVAN CAMPANAS HAD A BUYER AND AFTER THE CHARGE WENT THRU i HAVN'T HEARD FROM THE COMPANY,. aNOTHER RIP OFF COMPANY

eb8e1c41, 2011-02-03, 02:49PM CST

I signed a contract and paid $902 to have my surf watch listed for sale and my grand vista listed for rent. I had no offers for either unit in 6 months and they had the audacity to ask me for another fee pretending they had a buyer for my unit. When Iasked for proof of a buyer they could not provide it. My advice to anyone trying sell or rent their timeshare-run from these theives. their entire agency is a scam. My property was never listed on thier website of fictious properties.