swisher international inc. - swisher sweets

Posted on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 10:37pm CST by f1c14aa0

Product: swisher sweets white tip cigars

Company: swisher international inc.

Location: jacksonville, fl, 32206, US

URL: http://www.swisher.com/

the complaint i have about your product is that when we purchase your product with the white tips on your cigars they are either broken where the cigar meets the plastic tip, there is a hole in the cigar somewhere, the tip comes comepletly off, we go through 2-3 boxes a day and sometimes half of them are defective so we are starting to feel that we are getting ready to change our brand of cigars if we are not compensated and the problems are not solved and we have a few of our freinds are thinking the same thing we expect to hear from you real soon or we will start taking action on finding a new brand that is worth to the full penny we pay for.

66824d91, 2009-12-22, 05:00PM CST

We also have started having problems with the quality of their other products. We smoke the "OUTLAWS" RUMS. We contacted Swisher and were promised that they would replace the bad cigars. The cigars will NOT DRAW. We got 2 coupons for $9 ea. We sent a large priority mail box of defects. What a rip-off. SWITCH==DON'T BUY DEFECTS froma company that obviously cares less.

11955e6c, 2011-02-20, 12:21PM CST

My husband is throwing away about half of all cigars he opens. they have holes in them or torn wrappings. Yesterday he opened on that was torn, I looked at the rest of the package & all were torn n the same place. We can't afford this.He is going to test other cigars to find one with better cuality control.We need reinbursement for this waste.we are losing hundreds of $ a month.

45348f7c, 2011-09-27, 01:44PM CDT

Dear Mr.John H.Swisher :your black pipe tobacco cigars coupons are not any good in the state of Ms,there is one strore in hattiesburg,ms on broadway Dr.and lincolin rd. refuse to take your free black pipe tobacco cigars coupons. and the manager was very rule about it and had no concern about the customers.thanks

Robert D., 2013-03-06, 02:19PM CST

I smoke about 12 boxes a week and have been getting about 4 boxes a week that are not good i like your cigars but when you have to throw 2 or 3 boxes a week away its expensive so i have been saving some in case you would like 2 see them.

Heather S., 2014-08-08, 02:28PM CDT

I buy numerous packs of swisher sweets and today when I purchased a pack today of 2 for $1 I only received one. The pack was sealed as normally with just one cigar. Unfortunately this is not the first time!

Devon D., 2015-01-29, 08:39AM CST

Clark Gas Station on 3144 W. 147th Street in Midlothian, Illinois USA is charging double the listed .99 listed on the 2pack Swisher Sweets. This is in an urban area and it is my belief they are charging $2 due to racism and abuse of people economically disadvantaged. I see this a lot and would like Swisher to address these stores. I will start a campaign to boycott these stores and thus your product if this is not addressed. It is a serious violation and should be addressed immediately.

2df5585e, 2015-02-26, 01:23AM CST

holes in abut 15% of purchased product as of late. plz fix your product wtf?

Dale P., 2015-10-20, 04:09PM CDT

I live in the Phoenix area and every summer or fall I find worm holes in the SLIMS cigars. I wrote to you about 5 yrs ago. I have some photos of the worm holes. I mention this because I just bought 2 pack of 5 SLIMS and 2 of the 5 in one have worm holes. This time I haven't even opened the cigar wrap in case you would want me to sent them to you. It's strange that it doesn't seem to mater where in this desert I purchase SLIMS by late summer I get a wormy cigar. This doesn't stop me from smoking SLIMS as I enjoy your product. Thank you and let me know if you want to see the pictures.

Dale Provence