swisher international inc. - swisher sweets

Posted on Monday, December 7th, 2009 at 10:37pm CST by f1c14aa0

Product: swisher sweets white tip cigars

Company: swisher international inc.

Location: jacksonville, fl, 32206, US

URL: http://www.swisher.com/

the complaint i have about your product is that when we purchase your product with the white tips on your cigars they are either broken where the cigar meets the plastic tip, there is a hole in the cigar somewhere, the tip comes comepletly off, we go through 2-3 boxes a day and sometimes half of them are defective so we are starting to feel that we are getting ready to change our brand of cigars if we are not compensated and the problems are not solved and we have a few of our freinds are thinking the same thing we expect to hear from you real soon or we will start taking action on finding a new brand that is worth to the full penny we pay for.

66824d91, 2009-12-22, 05:00PM CST

We also have started having problems with the quality of their other products. We smoke the "OUTLAWS" RUMS. We contacted Swisher and were promised that they would replace the bad cigars. The cigars will NOT DRAW. We got 2 coupons for $9 ea. We sent a large priority mail box of defects. What a rip-off. SWITCH==DON'T BUY DEFECTS froma company that obviously cares less.

11955e6c, 2011-02-20, 12:21PM CST

My husband is throwing away about half of all cigars he opens. they have holes in them or torn wrappings. Yesterday he opened on that was torn, I looked at the rest of the package & all were torn n the same place. We can't afford this.He is going to test other cigars to find one with better cuality control.We need reinbursement for this waste.we are losing hundreds of $ a month.

45348f7c, 2011-09-27, 01:44PM CDT

Dear Mr.John H.Swisher :your black pipe tobacco cigars coupons are not any good in the state of Ms,there is one strore in hattiesburg,ms on broadway Dr.and lincolin rd. refuse to take your free black pipe tobacco cigars coupons. and the manager was very rule about it and had no concern about the customers.thanks

Robert D., 2013-03-06, 02:19PM CST

I smoke about 12 boxes a week and have been getting about 4 boxes a week that are not good i like your cigars but when you have to throw 2 or 3 boxes a week away its expensive so i have been saving some in case you would like 2 see them.

Heather S., 2014-08-08, 02:28PM CDT

I buy numerous packs of swisher sweets and today when I purchased a pack today of 2 for $1 I only received one. The pack was sealed as normally with just one cigar. Unfortunately this is not the first time!