Video Professor - Service Complain

Company: Video Professor

Location: 12205 W. 2nd
Lakewood, Co, US

URL: http://videoprofessor.com/

I ordered a Video Professor product online, and did not understand that I had to return part of the order within a specified time or a charge of $189.00 would be deducted from my account. When the money was taken from my account, I called Video Professor, and they asked me to return the specified product, which I did. They told me that I would get a full refund within 21 to 30 days after they received my returned product. I called after a few weeks, and found that they had received my products, but would not refund my money as it had not been the specified amount of time. I called back in a few more weeks and was told that it still was not the specified time, that it was to be 21 to 30 BUSINESS DAYS. So I asked specifically what day the money would be back in my account and was told that it would be today, December 7th, 2009. I checked my account this morning, it was not returned, so I called Video Professor, and was told that it had not been done automatically, so they would put a "rush" on it, and I will get it in 10 to 15 MOR business days.

They had no problem taking the money from my account, but seem to have a serious problem returning it.