HONDA OF WESLEY CHAPEL - YOYO FINANCING OR SPOT DELIVERY HOW COULD THIS BE A LEGAL SALES PRACTICE IN FLORIDA??

Posted on Sunday, December 6th, 2009 at 11:48am CST by 142ee541

State/Prov = FL

Zip2 = 33544

Country = United States

Company phone = 866-980-4391

Incident = I called the dealership and talked to a salesman Ken Wilson who told me they would give me the best deal and also had a first time buyer program so I would be approved to get a new Honda civic 2010.

After going in we looked at a few models while they processed my credit application I waited and waited and waited

after 5 hours they finally came back and said I was approved Ken Wilson ,Mike the manager and John the finance guy all told me congratulations I am the proud new owner of the Honda civic I called Geico and got my insurance policy faxed over signed the purchase agreement and away I went so happy!!!

30 days later I received a phone call saying that I was not approved and I would need to pay $2500.00 down with the interest rate also going up and needed a co-signer. I looked on line to see what they were talking about and found out that this is a SCAM SALES POLICY that Wesley Chapel Honda practices all the time called YOYO financing or SPOT Delivery I cannot believe that this is a practice which is OK in State of Florida. They let you drive away thinking you just purchased a new car and negotiated a decent deal to find out you are just being set up to be charged a higher price later after you have fallin in love with your new car. What a first time buying experience.This has to be wrong!!!!!!

Why have I not seen this in the media to warn consumers of this SCAM