Just For Baby Gifts - Justforbabygifts lacks Customer Service

Company: Just For Baby Gifts

Location: 4240 Portsmouth Blvd, Suite 251
Chesapeake, VA, 23321, US

URL: http://www.justforbabygifts.com/

I recently purchased a cosmetic bag for my sister. When it arrived it was of inferior quality and did not have the Initials on the bag. I called the company and did not hear back until the next day. The woman that I spoke to pretty much told me tough and that I would have to be the one to pay for shipping to return. Let me see, pay over 10 dollars to return something that is inferior. The woman was so rude and referred to me as, "You People." I was never rude or disrespectful, but somehow this woman seemed to be enjoying me not being able to return the item without paying for it. She actually laughed at me! I would never purchase anything from that company again.

80c24555, 2011-03-07, 07:36PM CST

That's really strange! I just received a blanket from that same company and it was absolutely the most stunning gift anyone gave my niece for her baby's christening. I wasn't sure about ordering online when I couldn't actually see and feel what I was buying, but when I called, I was on the phone for at least 15 or 20 minutes, and the lady I spoke to was really helpful. I would gladly order again and recommend to my friends.

249b711c, 2011-03-14, 07:33AM CDT

Sounds like you messed something up and expected the company to pay for your mistake. I've seen it before in retail stores; it wouldn't matter what some sales person did or didn't do -- some folks are simply never happy.

373b69e0, 2011-03-15, 07:04AM CDT

We receive so few complaints about our work, it's not difficult to remember them.

This particular customer ordered a train case with no personalization. Evidently, she didn't bother to read her email order confirmation, and when the case arrived with no monogram, she called to complain. We told her she didn't request a monogram on her item, but if she would return it we would gladly embroider it. She wanted us to pay for her to return it to us, and for us to pay to ship it back. We had to say no; were it our mistake, we would have taken care of it immediately. If we were to pay for her mistake, that cost would have to be passed on to our customers.

This customer became belligerent and rude. As far as her comment about our Customer Service Rep using the phrase "You People," and her defamatory comments about our personnel, that is a matter for our attorney. We will certainly pursue our options.

We have worked extremely hard to protect our stellar reputation for excellent customer service, and will continue to do so.

We have no problem being contacted; and unlike this person, we won't hide behind anonymity.