Burger King - I didn't get what I wanted

Company: Burger King

Location: 2319 South 13th Street
Omaha, NE, 68108-1030, US

URL: http://www.bk.com/

2 or 3 times a week, I go to this Burger King to get a large side of their sausage gravy and a value hash brown. (I do this because I don't care for their biscuits in the biscuits and gravy meal so I replace them with the hash browns). They have always filled my order but have had trouble in the past with how much to charge me for the gravy because it is an unusual order. They finally told me that they would charge me a set amount for my order I have not had problems till today. I place my order as usual but when I got up to the window, the cashier apologized and told me "The manager would only give you a small gravy". I was upset because that is not what I ordered. I asked to see the manager. The manager (whom I have never seen at that store until this morning) told me that a side order has always been small and they have been giving me the wrong size for the price I have been paying. I told him that I have always received a large cup of gravy and was never told that I was paying for a small side -I should tell you that they didn't have a set price for my order until a month ago- He told me that I was wrong and if I wanted a large, I could have that but I would now be paying twice the price for it. I was very upset and told him he has now lost a regular customer. I won't eat at Burger King ever again. At least at McDonalds, when I have had any problem, it is taken care of quickly and politely (which I can't say was the case at this Burger King)