Dell INC. - Dell breaks any promise that has made!!!

Posted on Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 at 11:31pm CST by adec695b

Product: XPS 8000

Company: Dell INC.

Location: One Dell Way
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78682, US

Category: Computers, Software

Dell breaks any promise that has made!!!

I ordered a XPS 8000 on 12/09/2009 and was expected to be delivered before 12/24/2009. I the same date 12/24 I received an email saying that my order has been delayed and won??t be here till 1/06/2010.

This is not a right practice, I have spent $1300 to purchase this PC and it has been already been paid, why should I spend more time and money calling and pursuing where my order is and why is not shipped on time and Customer Service, instead of helping they don??t know how actually to serve their customers. Whole bunch of unprofessional that either read scripts on the phone or copy or paste over in email. There nothing for sure and everything is an estimate, and when they pass their estimated time without even caring about their customer they say: ??Occasionally, a delay can occur because the product you have chosen is exceptionally popular?? (this is actual from their email for two times).

I don??t know where number one US business in computer industry is going but we are definitely tired of this. While we have to run our business with computers but we can??t really afford working with unreliable companies.

Unfortunately, Dell DOES NOT care about anything that they have promised anymore. You want to risk your health, and then order from Dell. I have already got my blood pressure going up.