1st National Processing/National Payment Processing - 1st National Processing/ National Payment Processing

Posted on Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 at 1:01pm CST by bf5f9188

Product: credit card processing

Company: 1st National Processing/National Payment Processing

Location: 3247 W. March Lane Suite 220
Stockton, CA, 95219, US

URL: http://www.nationalpaymentprocessing.com/

1st National Processing charged me a PCI compliance fee of $129 and gave me no choice to avoid the fee, even when I closed my account. Or tried to close my account- I sent in their close account form on 10/29/09 and never got a response. Phone calls have gone unanswered till 12/1/09 when I got a message that my account was closed- but haven't received anything in writing. I had to block my checking account so they wouldn't keep taking money out of it. They have now changed their name and website to National Payment Processing.

03c0363a, 2011-06-12, 07:06PM CDT

I have had a similar experience. Closed my account effective Feb. 2011 to avoid the $129 PCI Fee that had been billed to me the previous 2 years (2010 and 2009)on the May statement. After my cancelation was effective they still took the $129 fee out of my account without my permission in March 2011. They are trying to tell me it was for the previous year!!!! That was news to me--so far have had no satisfaction and they will not address the problem any further.