Arlington Toyota, IL - Bad and dishonest service, Arlington Toyota, IL

Buffalo Grove, IL 60074

Get Directions

(847) 394-5100

- arlington-toyota.com?

The service person added service without noticing me.

At first, he told recommended 1) braker replace ment 2) 3-tire replacement and 3) alignment. And he told me my car maintainance are good (I do regular maintaince there many times). I only chosed 1). And he give me 10% discount(I usually have it since of a regular customer).

When it was done, here is "oil exchange (around $20)" and "tire rotation(around $45)". I told him I am not happy with that. And he mentioned that my car maintainance are good explicitly. And I can have that at regular maintainance anyhow. Then he showed me the paper I signed. Well I indeed signed it, BUT without his noticing me.

After dispute, he took "oil exchange" off and then remove the discount. The bill went up from $310 to $317 (around instead). I felt doulbe-cheated.

A service person added service (I do not need) with out notice. And now he removed one portion of bill and the bill goes up. I fully disappointed with this. This is typically over-charge and cheat on customer(and an regular customer). This is double cheat.

I got really angery and asked the key(their said need to pay the bill first. Otherwise no key). I said I will call taxi and go home. After minutes of dispute, they left the 10% discount there. I pay the bill(with tire rotation about $45) and went home.

The service person's name is Peter.I fully do not recommend any service at Arlington Toyota. They are not honest persons.

7e49dbf4, 2010-04-24, 10:26AM CDT

Arlington Toyota strives to solve any instances in which our customers are not completely satisfied. Please contact John Pitchford, Customer Relations Manager, Arlington Toyota 847.394.5100.