fedex - FEDEX sucks.

Posted on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 at 6:54pm CST by 27331015

Product: fedex 2 day delivery is a joke

Company: fedex

FEDEX officially sucks. Now I will try my best to never ever use them again and avoid them.

I have 3 problems with them right now. one package I sent out over a week ago from san jose CA to los angeles CA. It's still in transit so most likely it would not get there in time for Christmas.

Another 2 packages were supposed to be 2 day delivery delivered by 4:30pm. They were shipped out by the same vendor on 12/20 and picked up per fedex tracking at 9am that same day. SO 2 DAY SHIPPING suppose to get here by 12/21 or 12/22. WRONG. fedex says it's suppose to be 12/23 for 2 day shipping. That's fine as long as it's here before Christmas. Now it's 12/23 04:50pm and they are still not here.

package 1 is on the track, passed their promised time of delivery but at least on its way. Package 2 on the other hand, has simply been placed as exception by FEDEX AND THEY CHANGED THE DELIVERY DATE TO 01/04/2010. When I called, they said they will call me back after research. 2 hours passed they never called me so I called them again and was told they would try to place it for delivery tomorrow. KEYWORD HERE IS TRY. what happened to the exorbitant price tag and lofty promise of 2 day delivery???

Now I am stuck at home waiting for package 1 and have to drive down to their facility later to pick up package 2. What a mess!

Fedex customer service NEVER apologized, never gave me any explanation of why. But their online tracking system revealed the stupidity of their mistake. They were playing fetch with my package. They sent it back and forth the Oakland and San Jose but not to the customer!

Details

In transit

Dec 22, 2009 4:20 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

OAKLAND, CA

Meanwhile, my UPS guy has been here on time every single delivery for the past 2 weeks. FEDEX, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. HOLIDAY IS NOT AN EXCUSE. Correct your mistake and apologize accordingly. Dont just tell me you will let someone else call me back and never do anything to rectify the situation to get my package here.