Elite Healthcare - Elite Healthcare - SCAM: Fradulent Cancellation Policy (can NOT cancel as stated in membership agreement)

Posted on Friday, December 18th, 2009 at 9:48pm CST by e88db6c7

Product: Elite Healthcare Membership

Company: Elite Healthcare

Location: 3220 S. Fair Lane, Suite 12
Tempe, AZ, 85282, US

URL: http://www.elitehealthcareinc.com/

I sent a request to cancel membership in July 2009 by sending a written request as stated on their agreement. However, it has been nearly 5 months (I have called to confirm that they have received my request) and they still haven't lived up to their end of the Agreement yet:

"Elite Healthcare will accept and cancel plan memberships at any time during the membership period and will cease collecting membership fees in a reasonable amount of time, but no later than 30 days after receiving a valid cancellation notice."

Note: "NO LATER than 30 days"

It has been over 140 days and I have called 5 times (every month), yet they always tell me they are still processing it.

Also: "You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less nominal processing fee."

I sent in my request within the first 30 days, and have not received any refund yet. In fact, I am still getting charged for membership fees while my cancellation is being 'processed'.