National Public Auction / Trotter Auction Sales - National Public Auction Murfreesboro TN National Public SCAM

Posted on Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 7:00am CST by cecb206c

Product: Auction Services

Company: National Public Auction / Trotter Auction Sales

Location: 2349 South Church St.
Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, US

URL: http://www.nationalpublicauction.com/

Solicited by this company offering to sell our older inventory at auction. Said we could definitely get invoice cost at one of their auctions. High pressure. National Public Auction and Trotter Auction Sales (one and the same) sent a freight truck to pick up 14 ATV's 2 days before auction. We signed a reserve auction contract and the company proceeded to sell our inventory at 40 cents on the dollar, causing a loss of almost $40,000 and great financial hardship as we had to pay these units off out of OUR pocket. I am in contact with several other dealers across 4 states with the same experience. Trotter refuses to admit they have the contract with the reserve addendum. Robert Watson was the rep who contacted us and thus defrauded our company. This is my opinion. If you have a similar story, contact me at [email protected]

cecb206c, 2010-02-24, 06:56PM CST

National Public Auction has changed its name to The Auction Connection. Just a friendly warning!!