Fraud by Mobile Servicing Company in SP Road Bangalore

Product: Mobile - Nokia Battery

Company: Not Available

Location: Bangalore, Ka, 560 070, IN

Fraud by Mobile Servicing Company

I had given my mobile Nokia for repair in SP Road Bangalore, its name starts with Hari(Could not notice company name as it was quite late night). He said i have to replace some parts,since problem was i was not able to hear, and after sometime he asked me to call from public booth, which was outside his office..When i made a call,it was working fine. I paid him whatever was due, and came back.

On my return, i found my mobile suddenly switched off, and was showing "Testing..". Then i went back to him, and enquired he said its problem of battery. Then i realised he had changed my "original NOKIA battery" and replaced with "Duplicate China made battery". I simply returned back, as i could not do anything..As i dint have any proof,(Battery No.)..

I request concerned officials, authorities, to make a note of it seriously and help others, common people who are getting cheated daily, as they cannot afford to buy new batteries whenever they get cheated. Being educated i was cheated,just in 2-5 mins, Whats the case of an ignorant, who comes from urban place!!!! I request you to raid all of them..