123BRACKETS - wall bracket

Location: brackets interpost 94.queens cresent
LONDON, SE, nw5 4dy, GB

URL: http://www.123brackets.co.uk/

Category: Online Shopping

i bught a wall bracket from this company on the 12/10/09 got delivery next day.13/10/09.had heart attack on 14/10/09 went into papworth hospital and had stints put in my heart,came out 4/12/09.had installers in to put tv up on wall 6/12/09/found that parts were missing so i lost out on my ?130 up front,to get it put up as they were called out.rang company up of the brackets only get call centre who sell you the bracket at very high price and it is not the correct one and parts missing,the correct bracket they sell at ?40.00.have tried to phone and email but no answer.call centre inform me all they can do is email them.i email manager then all of a sudden i get 4 different emails to me and 1 rude phone call from some one in there warehouse.i have been back and forth to them and they say they will exchange the parts but no refund on the balance.i have told them i am already out of pocket ?130.to the installers and want my money back of ?134.43 they then say it is over 14 days as i pointed out to them i had a heart attack but not interested.but still willing to sell me the correct model wall bracket.which will be ?40.but no refund of balance ?93.43.but i found there phone number out at there London address.0207 482 4346.and it is a mail box drop off and pick up mail nothing else and no other phone number to contact there manager of the company.please could you help me as i can't afford to loose this money and being classed as disabled with heart and diabetes problems makes me feel useless and being conned by these people.