Burger King Grant and Craycroft, Tucson AZ - Rude, Unprofessional, no response

Product: Burger King

Company: Burger King Grant and Craycroft, Tucson AZ

Location: Grant and Craycroft, Tucson, Arizona
Tucson, AZ, 85712, US

I am extremely upset. I received a coupon book in the mail with what appeared to be great savings coupons. Unfortunately, I lost it. I went into the BK located at Grant Road and Craycroft Road in Tucson Arizona, asked for a manager explained the situation and asked if there was a way I could get another coupon book sent to me. She was very rude, said no, there is nothing you can do, it came from corporate. I am on disability social security and my income is very limited, I was planning on using the coupons to so that I could get 2 meals at a reasonable price using the coupons. When she told me I had no options, I was shocked to see that the cheapest special you had was over $4.50 which was the jr. whopper, fries and coke. I asked for an upgrade and it cost me over $5.15. I told her all I wanted was a hamburger with ketchup and mustard. I thought that I would receive something more, like a bigger burger than your usual, etc. Instead, I was charged over $2.25 for a large drink and over $2.25 for a large fri and $1.00 for essentially was a plain burger with mustard and ketchup. After receiving this I looked over to the side wall, away from there main menu board which showed the $1.00 menu prices in which when looking at it, I could have received my burger, coke and fries for $3.00, not the $5.50 something I was charged. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'll accept that but by having the value menu posted over on a side wall and not being suggested by a Manager! I don't know if I will ever go back to a Burger King after this encounter. For $6.00 here in Tucson I can get a steak dinner, salad, drink, why would I pay $5.50 for a small hamburger?

I know times are tight for everyone including Burger King, but those of us that try to struggle on less than $700.00 per month have to be very aware of how and what we spend our money on as it is extremely difficult to live on that amount after rent, medicine, co-pays, the essentials of life which leaves us with little or no expendable income and quite frankly $5.50 for fries, a hamburger and coke do not fit into that budget when I can get a full meal with a salad etc for 50 cents more.

Just thought you might like to know.

Dave Locke