Sears - Stackable washer and dryer

Product: Sears Kenmore

Company: Sears

Location: Aurora Mall
Aurora, Co, US

I had a recall on a new stackable washer and dryer. I was told to not use it until the service tech. came out to repair it because the problem could create a fire. I called and they said they would be out on 8/20/09 between 1:00 and 5:00. They never showed. I called and they said they did not have my apt.# which was certainly given to them and they would have to reschedule. They were due to come out on 8/24/09 for the second time, between 8:00 and 12:00. At 11:55 they called and said the service tech was sick and could not send anyone out. This is the second time I have stayed off work and lost wages. Now they want me to make the third time to come out. I told Sears that I could not take the third time without pay and to please send someone else out and that sureley they had more the one tech for repairs. My reply was, Sorry there is nothing we can do. It is now set up for the third time tomorrow. I said what if the tech calls in tomorrow? His reply....we'll have to reschedule. I am irate!!! Sears could care less about customer service. They are rude and could care less how many days pay you loose because of their faulty equipment, not counting the fact that I haven't been able to wash now for 2 weeks. This is a $1000.00 washer and dryer and they could care less if I have to take clothes to a laundry mat. I wonder if they will even show again tomorrow. I called sever higher ups at the Sears stores and still got no satisfaction. Don't EVER buy anything from Sears as they don't take care of their malfunctions and could care less about the customer.