T MOBILE - T mobile PRO IDENTITY THEFT

Posted on Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 at 7:16pm CDT by 74822d7f

Product: CELL SERVICE

Company: T MOBILE

URL: http://WWW.TMOBILE.COM/

I went to open an account with T mobile only to find out that someone is already using my social security # on April of 2008. It is now almost September of 2009 and I am still dealing with T mobile. They are not doing anything about it. As well, I think its important to know as a consumer considering to do business with T Mobile that I also have a joint account with T mobile. I am a current customer and they still don't care enough to do anything about the individual who is using my social security #. I still cant open an individual account with t-mobile because someone else is using my soc.# with them.

f72204ec, 2009-12-22, 07:22PM CST

TMobile really are a joke. The company does not want to sort out any issues with identity theft which were created by their own company. I have been a customer for 7 years, and 3 weeks ago, someone walks into a TMobile store and walks off with a new Blackberry care of my account, since they don't check ID, only the last four digits of your social, and after some checks I find they were hacked earlier in the year, so who knows what going on.