COMCAST - Cancel Comcast Now!!

Posted on Saturday, August 22nd, 2009 at 3:09pm CDT by 98bfd234

Product: Cable/Internet

Company: COMCAST

Location: 38195 N. Executive Drive
westland, mi, 48185, US

URL: http://www.comcast.com/

IF YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING SIGNING UP WITH COMCAST, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT WOULD ADEQUATELY DESCRIBE THEIR COMPLETELY INVISIBLE, DISFUCTIONAL, HORRIBLY AWFUL SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

IN ORDER OF FRUSTRATION:

1. TRY CALLING COMCAST AND GETTING A PERSON ON THEIR NEW, IMPROVED PHONE MENU! WHAT A JOKE! AFTER LISTENING TO AT LEAST A DOZEN PROMPTS, YOU WILL BE PUT ON HOLD FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 MINUTES.

2. I CALLED AT LEAST 20 TIMES AND HAVE

WASTED THE BETTER PART OF AN AFTERNOON TO TRY TO RESOLVE A SIMPLE BILLING ISSUE.

3. CAN ONE OF YOU "CUSTOMER DISERVICE REPS" AT COMCAST PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY $59.95 "BUNDLED CABLE INTERNET PACKAGE" ALL OF SUDDEN IS NOW $61.95 FOR CABLE AND $45.95 FOR INTERNET?

4. MAYBE IF I CAN GET THROUGH TO YOU IDIOTS IN THE NEXT DECADE, SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME THAT ANSWER!!

5. DIGITAL CABLE . . HOW ABOUT YOU RENAME IT "SCRAMBLED SIGNAL CABLE." FOR AS MANY SERVICE CALLS AND DOWNTIME WE HAVE HAD, YOU SHOULD BE PAYING US!!

6. SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN $2.95, FOR WHAT? AGAIN... SUCH A JOKE NOT EVEN WORTH ADDRESSING!

THE BIGGEST LAUGH OF ALL, READ THE MESSAGE FROM THE PERSON WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY IN CHARGE OF COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT YOU GIVES YOU AN AUTO-REPLY. HOW APPROPRIATE!

7. I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS WARM, FUZZY LETTER THAT'S POSTED ON COMCAST'S WEBSITE. HOW DOES THIS GUY EVEN GET A PAYCHECK?? Hello, I'm Rick Germano, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations at Comcast. Your satisfaction is my number one priority, and it's important to me that you get the answers you need as quickly as possible. If you have a technical question or a concern about your service, we have six different ways for you to reach us. Read through the options above and click to connect with our team.

35adbf87, 2010-05-31, 10:41PM CDT

I'm betting your problem with your prices changing was that you were on promotional rates and that promotion time ended... maybe if you actually understood what you signed up for in the first place, you wouldn't have these issues. It's unfair for you to put down Comcast because you didn't comprehend the original contract you signed up for.

Allen A., 2012-09-30, 08:32PM CDT

I ordered comcast bundled services. After install and some use,I have found they are inferior in every way to the U-Verse service I had upnorth.