Autowest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Roseville - Autowest Dodge Roseville doesn't honor quoted service price

Posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 1:04am CDT by 222e006b

Product: 2004 PT Cruiser

Company: Autowest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Roseville

Location: 230 Automall Dr.
Roseville, CA, 95661, US

URL: http://www.autowestchryslerjeepdodge.com

Dealer quoted me a price to have some work done to my PT Cruiser. We agreed that the cost would be $2083 plus tax (he quoted about $20-30 for taxes). When I arrived at the dealer to pay the actual cost had ballooned to $2299, where roughly $85 worth was taxes. The other charge was just made up out of thin air, apparently. I refused to pay and at this point they are holding my car hostage until I pay the additional charges.

The service adviser, Toby, called me a liar to my face even though the paper that I wrote the quote on matched his own estimate paper. The Service Manager, whose name I cannot recall, sided with Toby.

eeddea00, 2009-10-16, 06:53PM CDT

They absolutley suck! I have a 2005 Dodge Ram that had accelerator surges for over a year and each time I'd gone in they wanted a $100 warranty deductible for fixing nothing. My second trip the service guy said he'd mark the system so they wouldn't charge me for the same problem the next time. I took it in because the accelerator surge was unsafe to drive the truck and the manager beat around the bush and said there was nothing he could do, He also said there were no notes in the system. They kept trying to add maintenance services that weren't covered under the warranty as well.