PharmaMedics - PharmaMedics makes daily harrassing phone calls

Posted on Saturday, August 15th, 2009 at 10:55pm CDT by 7b250885

Company: PharmaMedics

Location: (unable to locate address)
unknown, un, unknown, DE

URL: http://www.pharmamedics.com

PharmaMedics has repeatedly contacted my house daily even after multiple requests to stop and even though listed on Do Not Call Registry.

Unable to locate a mailing address or location of company (but was told is a German based company).

Will file complaint to Attorney General if calls and e-mails do not stop.

02b0f1b6, 2009-12-14, 12:24AM CST

Affiliate Warning - After almost 3 years of marketing pharmamedics.com, building a clientele with repeat customers and residual income, Vladomire (owner) decides to suspend my account due to so called (fake orders). Also a large sum of monies had acumulated of which i will never see. He has also blocked my email and ip address so i cannot defend myself - Affiliate Beware.

813b4863, 2010-02-16, 01:44PM CST

Affiliate Warning! - After almost 3 years of marketing pharmamedics.com, building a clientele with repeat customers and residual income, Vladimir O. Vasilyukov (owner) decides to suspend my account due to so called (fake orders). Also a large sum of monies had acumulated of which i will never see. He has also blocked my email and ip address so i cannot defend myself. I have also stopped marketing Pharmaenergy.com (same company) before the same thing happens. - Affiliate Beware.