skyysent media group - skyysent media group / skyysent.com /alejo moreno

Posted on Friday, August 14th, 2009 at 6:05pm CDT by a8b8f516

Company: skyysent media group

Location: las vegas, nv, US

Alejo moreno aka alex moreno hired my friend and I to be entertainment marketing consultants. IT WAS ALL A SCAM. He took 1200 from us and never paid us for the first day. He never called us for the events he promised wed do. He ignored us. Took our money and ran. When we realized he scammed us into investing money we asked for our money back and he (2 months later) still hasn't given our money back. He is affiliated with interscope records. My friend and I are both single mothers and he ripped us off. Don't trust him he is a liar and a scam artist scumbag. He even admitted to us different ways he rips off cliets who hire him. Please contact me for further info. [email protected] DO NOT TRUST OR HIRE ALEX AKA ALEJO MORENO FROM SKYYSENT !!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM OR GIVE HIM MONEY HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. HE SCAMS PEOPLE AND CLIENTS

9879a003, 2009-11-20, 05:17AM CST

we had a run in with him also. fortunately, we figured him out before he could take any money from us. Definitely do not even think about wasting you time with this guy.

1ae1154c, 2010-03-11, 06:15PM CST

If this is the same person our firm was told he was a broker representing a Dr. Slusher out of LA. Moreno stated he had access to structuring loans. Very sad! We will be pressing criminal charges.

bcc16862, 2010-06-08, 02:35PM CDT

Just google this guy, you stand in a long list of people he has scammed, I am sorry that you were taken for so much, he got my group for about 3K before we caught on to the deal, next time make sure you do the due diligence on someone before getting involved with them in business, we learned our lesson the hard way. Unfortunately since he scams such little amounts from people it hard to get the goverment agents to take him down.

170b4646, 2010-08-20, 09:26PM CDT

MY SON AND I WHERE ALSO VICTIMS OF A SCAM HE TOLD MY SON TO GIVE HIM $950 HE HAD SAVED UP TO BUY SOME RIMS FOR HIS CAR MY SON WAS 18YRS OLD AT THE TIME HE TRUSTED HIM WHEN HE TOLD HIM HE WOULD GIVE HIM HIS CAR TITLE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY SON TO LOAN HIM THE MONEY FOR A WEEK HE PROMISED HIM THAT HE WOULD HELP HIM GET SOME NICER RIMS FOR CHEAPER AND HELP HIM W A NEW SHOP THEY WHERE GOING TO OPEN HE PAYED MY SON BACK WITH A FAKE MONEY ORDER THAT I TRADED MY SON FOR CASH TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR HIM AND CONVINIENT FOR ME SINCE MY LANDLORD WOULD DEPOSIT MORGAGE PAYMENT TO BANK THATS WHEN WE FOUND OUT HE HAD RIPPED US OFF HE GAVE ME AS I RECALL 2 PAYMENTS DURING CHRISTMAS TIME OF $50 AND A TURKEY W WHAT IS NEEDED FOR A THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER. PRIOR TO THAT HE SAID IF I PAYED HIM 100 HE WOULD GET ME IN HELP OF SOUTHERN NEVADA RENTAL ASST SO THEY COULD PAY MY DEPOSIT AND I WOULDNT STRUGGLETHAT HE HAD A CONNECT IN THERE THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER SHE JUST ASKED FOR$100 AND SHE WOULD PULL OUT MY APP I TRUSTED HIM NOT KNOWING ANYONE CAN GET THAT ASST I WAS GRATEFULL SO WHEN HE ASKED ME FOR $200 AS A LOAN FOR 2 DAYS TO GET HIS CAR OUT OF THE SHOP I AGREED MY SON KNOWS WHERE HE LIVED I DONT NO IF HE STILL LIVES THERE I HAVE A CAR TITLE W HIS NAME AS A RELATIVES AND ALSO A COPY OF THE MONEY ORDER HE GAVE I HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP FIND HIM LITTLE DOES HE KNOWS I DID MY SNOOPING AND ASKING AROUND W PEOPLE PLUS MY FRIEND ENDED UP KNOWING SAME PEOPLE HE DOES CAUSE THEY GREW UP IN SAME PLACE IF I CAN ASST IN ANY WAY I ALSO WANT MY MONEY BACK EVER SINCE IVE BEEN ON MY DOWNFALL WE INVESTED ALOT OF MONEY AND TRUST IN HIM.I MIGHT EVEN MAYBE NO WHERE HIS WIFE LIVES THEY DO HAVE CONNECTION W HELP OF SNV ON FLAMINGO I LOOK BACK AND WITHOUT KNOWING I SAT AND TALKED TO HER ONE DAY WHEN I WENT FOR HELP SHE HAD A FRIEND W HER GETTING HER ALL THE ASST NEEDED TO GET HELP W NO WAIT SHE WALKED IN AND OUT THEY NEWEVERYTHING IN THAT PLACE WOULD WALK IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE WOW I REMEMBER JUST NOW HOW SHE LOOKS IT WAS HER AND A GUY THAT WORKS THERE IS HER RELATIVE OR CLOSE FRIEND SO NOW I UNDERSTAND HER FRIEND EXCHANGED NUM W ME AND WAS TELLING ME THAT SHE WAS GETTING HELP CAUSE OF THERE CONECTS IF YOU WANT TO NO MORE INFORMATION I HAVE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ASAP I HAVE FRIENDS NUMBER AND NO WHAT SCHOOL HIS KIDS GO TO MY SON WENT WITH HIM A FEW TIMES A GIRL AND A BOY SHE PLAYS GIRLS BASKETBALL AND SON FOOTBALL

a20c5b5b, 2010-12-08, 08:43AM CST

I am Paul Ring CEO of Bungalo Records for the past 15 years and we are Exclusively Distributed by Universal Music Group and would like to mention the entire facts concerning this complaint. These two women are true about the first statement. I approved the hiring for these women because Mr. Moreno had spent time with one of the women who posted the compliant on a flight from Vegas. She was beaten up and he had the seat next to her where conversation began. They started talking and to make a long story short, he extended her an opportunity to become a marketing consultant for Skyy's Entertainment, based on her communication which is the key to a successful marketing associate,so he offered her a job.

She was a waitress at De Ja Vue Strip Club where she told him how she stole money from customers credit card orders. She is a hustler and had admitted to using and stealing drugs from her boy friend in Vegas, thats why she was beat up when he met her at the airport. After getting hired,on the first day of work, she mentions this to him. The work in her region was not completed so we had to replace her(the 1200 she paid was a deposit to hire a replacment if the employee doesnt show or quits and were made aware it was non-refundable)to complete the $100,000 marketing/booking agreement in Sacramento that they were hired for. We lost the contract for lack of marketing and preperation for the concerts. Also they were use to looking pretty and dancing to get paid, they tried to use their beauty to cover up their lack of experience, which they stated they had.

Below is an example of what happens when people buy or agree to do something they are not prepared for and the correct way to resolve any issues with Skyysent Media Group

My name is John Ryan and I also felt like Alex Moreno scammed my company for $3,000.00. which was paid for marketing and promotions.

After a couple of years in the Music Industry and futher investigation by the FBI & State Agencies we reported him to, we found out that Alex Moreno did not scam our company. Our company did not truly understand what we were signing and paying for. Skyysent's Business Model took 8 years to create and is not easy to operate under, but achieves its set goals, on a fraction of fair market value.

Alejo/Alex had to stand his ground when clients called him a scammer because clients think they know how the music industry works, and when they are told the reality of the music Industry, they realize other preperation was required and assumed to be ready when agreement was signed, so addditional fees applied to complete the media needed for the Universal Distribution and Marketing. He never changed his number, public appearances with Stars,or Major Concert Dates he had scheduled for us to open(Flo Rida, Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy,Chris Brown & more)we missed out because of our quick decision to assume he was not being truthful and we didnt have the money at the time, so I was very upset that what I paid, would not cover what I thought I had prepared for(music, masters, encoding ETC...).He just decided to avoid our in-experience,drama,lack of Major Label Distribution knowledge and most important with him, patience and time repeating what I did not want to hear. Once I was truly prepared for the agreement, he honored his word, and placed my son on a second tour while securing him major label distribution,recording contract and possible placement on MTV's Reality show with ICU Network, Soulja Boy, and Miami Mike CEO Palm Tree Entertainment/President of SOD Money Gang Universal Records(Soulja Boys Label(www.youtube.com/icunetwork). I am happy to say that he has a unique business model that executes, he is honest and in todays music industry thats rare. Having the truth prepares you for the real wolves and sharks of the Industry who are nice, have great titles, offices, and are slime balls also known as Un-Ethical Lawyers, Label Presidents, marketing companies and lazy people who dont have anything to do but complain and have their hands out asking for a free ride(Alex has 8 years experience working with Multi Platinum Artists for Interscope Records and other Major Labels. They showed up one day, didnt work and wanted $25,000.00 of the contract, which was fine for the work, but they could not complete the contract. Suck it up if you dont understand his method of operation, but know he has all the connections, marketing, distribution, HD Filming and staff to compete with Interscope Records or any Major Label, on the budget of an Indie Artist. I priced the same services, and they were 50% to 70% higher than what he charged..

I have the companies Legal contact information for anyone who wishes to submit their complaint or request a formal refund, you may contact me for that information. Thats how I resolved my issue with Skyysent Media Group.

9445d438, 2011-03-11, 06:47PM CST

gossipcop.com...search nick cannon's brother...bring this con artist what he deserves....

317d62a4, 2011-03-21, 06:56PM CDT

go to gossip.com and you will see this loser is trying to con nick cannon out of money! he set up nicks little brother gabriel. i know this guy personally and he is a drug addict broke all the time and a very good liar! watch out for him he will get his....

e19c7d80, 2011-10-13, 08:38AM CDT

****ALEX MORENO**** LIVES AT 4828 n. NORTHWOOD DR. SPOKANE wa 99212

For those of us who have been duped, preyed upon, scammed lied to,given bogus promises, lost tons of money, experienced broken relationships as a by-product of association with this swindler, been maligned, badgered, threatened, harassed, had his goon squads follow you, etc etc etc etc etc. ALEX MORENO HAS BEEN FOUND. I REPEAT.... ALEX MORENO HAS BEEN FOUND. I REPEAT.... ALEX MORENO HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

ATTENTION THOSE PEOPLE WHO SWORE TO TAKE HIM TO COURT FOR UNSCRUPULOUS CONDUCT AND BUSINESS PRACTICES. ATTENTION THOSE LAWYERS WHO WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE THEIR PROCEEDINGS. TO THOSE WHO'VE BEEN HURT BY THIS PARASITICAL TYRANT.*******ALEX MORENO LIVES AT 4828 N. NORTHWOOD DR. SPOKANE WA 99212 *** HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 1-310-227-9758

e19c7d80, 2011-10-16, 09:10AM CDT

Alex Moreno is dishonest in his dealings and a scam artist of highest order. I would avoid at all costs any business or personal dealings. You will be burned. AS I HAVE BEEN.

REVOLUTION, 2013-09-07, 01:35PM CDT

Alejo Moreno (AKA Alex, Lex, Lexx, John) is now perpetrating his rouse under a new company Dream Makers. He is not affiliated with Universal or MTV and he cannot get you a reality show. He has some connections and can get you some unpaid shows if you pay him plenty, but his connections run out quickly because he has no scruples. This man has his whole family involved in his scams and unfortunately some real business people work with him (for a short time) adding credibility to his lies. Alejo has never published anything of note (only cheesy you tube video's). He still offers reality shows, working with stars, but has never actually made anything happen for anyone other than their pain and sorrow. He has had many lawsuits against him but very few stick because he does have some connections and a way of twisting around the facts, so if you are caught up with him now, contact a lawyer before you make your move for better results. Register with the federal trade commission in the hopes that enough complaints will cause them to act. http://www.ftc.gov/ or 1-877-382-4357. All good comments on any of these complaint sites are posted by Mr. Moreno. You will not find any real artist names or contacts in the good reviews. He is quick to create new email addresses, companies, and aliases. Any paperwork you will receive will be worded strangely as to not be binding by Mr. Moreno, and will have spelling errors and no dates. The only reason this man has been operating for so long is because he preys on the trusting, desperate, or na?ve, most of us do not imagine anyone could act so deceitfully. Check out any person you do business with and ask for their ID before you sign any contract with anyone! Everyone please register with the FTC, it may be the only way this man can be stopped!