BlueWater Quality Spas - Bluewater Spa/ Unreliable Co

Posted on Friday, August 14th, 2009 at 1:57pm CDT by e63d32fb

Product: SPA: Model: SPC-02

Company: BlueWater Quality Spas

Location: 26031 West 150th St.
Olathe, KS, 66061, US

URL: http://www.bluewaterspas.com/

We had purchased a SPA through EBay sometime in December'08. It was very dramatic to receive it in a first place, because it is 800 lb and no one wanted to do delivery. However, it was not the biggest problem. Air Control Valve and the cover were damaged. We were promised that the cover and the valve will be replaced. However, since then we have not received anything. And he is not returning our calls anymore.

860941f5, 2009-08-14, 02:53PM CDT

Unfortunately, due to the complaint process being anonymous we cannot confirm the customer's information or validity of their claim.

However, we respond to all calls and messages. We have been in business for over 7 years with thousands of happy customers.

Per the customers statement, the valve and cover were damaged during shipping. The ONLY reason why the parts would not be immediately replaced would be if the damage was NOT noted on the delivery receipt. We provide detailed shipping instructions explaining the spas must be inspected upon delivery and any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt. Any damage not noted on the delivery receipt is not covered under the shipping insurance. Without damage being noted it is extremely possible and plausible that the damage occurred by the customer.

We do our best to resolve any and all issues to our customers satisfaction.

ed7ac657, 2009-09-01, 02:25PM CDT

I have had similar terrible experience with this company. I purchased a Tahitian Spa from them on EBAY and received it many months overdue. I then had used the spa only twice before a control board must have blown for the recirc pump. Numerous attempts via phone and e-mail failed to get an adequate response for myself or my repairman. I have therefore given up and am resigned to regret my choice of them. Maybe a class action suit is necessary.

140893bc, 2010-02-11, 09:09AM CST

We Purchased the Tahtian super jet spa in July and payed 5000.00 dollars it finally got here after 3 months and that was a delivery nightmare! The cover was torn as well. We did finally receive a new cover but that wasnt the worst of our problems! Our spa came equipped with a 17 in flat screen and stereo and they have never worked! We have tried for months to get someone out to sevice it! They sent someone out after getting the run around for 3 months. The guy came out took all the panels off and said he needed a part.Never seen him since! I wish they would just return my calls or emails and just have the repair done for us. We bought that certain spa because of the accessories and we are so dissappointed that they never worked!

14d69f53, 2010-02-21, 05:41PM CST

I just curious as I was considering buying a spa from blue water spas. I couldnt help but notice your comments, yet, Blue Water Spa's has a 100% positive rating on ebay. If this did happen why no negative comment on ebay?

d402af05, 2010-05-10, 07:09PM CDT

received the spas and had a terrible time with the cover . they sent the wrong size and promised a replacement. never came this company has a good product but you will not get anywhere if something goes wrong. Jason you suck!!!!!!!

1d268098, 2010-06-05, 02:53PM CDT

because they ask that you give them a positive rating and in return they give you free filters before you even take delivery of the spa so, it is too late to give the bad feedback once you get it and start having problems. smart right?

6ddca95f, 2010-07-13, 05:35PM CDT

I called the company on ~July 9, 2010 wanting to stop by (since I was going to be in the area on vacation) and check out their hot tubs and manufacturing process. I just got a voice mail saying they were on vacation until July 14,2010 but he would be checking his voice mail and would return all calls. I decided to go to the address on the web site anyway to see if anyone else was around. The address is just a home in a subdivision (26031 West 150th St. Olathe, KS 66061)I never did get a return phone call. I am glad I decided to do some investigation prior to putting out $6000 to $8000. So as far as I know ,if an offer seems to be too good to be true it probably is (buyer beware).

fe0903c9, 2010-09-19, 09:04PM CDT

Yes i know all about the damage being noted on the shippin reciept. I whole haertedly agree. But you will never get any Fedx, UPS, or freight company driver to wait while you do an exact examination of the shippment to determine the exact nature of the damage.

So now what do you do as a company to stand by your product and service to you customers.

I would never buy one of your products after reading only three unhappy customers complaints. I have been in the business you are in and already know what I am hearing inh their complaints.

You can't determine a control valve is broken when you are signing the shipping reciept no matter how smart or expereanced a recievier you are.

I guess I just broke it wireing in the moter and turning it on.

Good Night

ba9b9812, 2010-09-29, 04:52PM CDT

Did your Tahitian spa have the High definition TV? My offer said "HD TV" and it is not, When questioned they changed their Ebay and site offer and still insisted they gave me a HD TV. False advertisement over state borders is not good on their part , horrible support and servcie, Scam at best. Time to take to court, you have the right. I will , and doing it soon.

63146458, 2011-02-06, 02:50AM CST

We too have had the same problems with this company.

They know ebay inside out and are using its system to hide behind (ie no claim 45 days after purchaes) the spas don't arrive from China for months and by then its too late.

Great tip - advertise your spa right next to theirs on ebay and be very honest about the description. Be careful not to directly mention them or ebay will remove the listing. I pretty much guarantee you won't sell it so you only risk a dollar/euro or two to have a go at them.

ed3938c5, 2011-06-08, 03:45PM CDT

i have sent over 200 emails to them regarding issues MANY isssues with this company. They have all been taken care of until a year ago when our spa started blistering due to a defective liner. They have not taken care of it yet. The spa was ordered in March of 2008, and was finally dilevered in AUgust... and we did not get to use it until feb of 09 due to pump and plumbing issues with it and slow responses from Jason Guant. They have been VERY challanging to deal with with each and every motor that failed, some twice, with the water heater that went out, with the light kit that failed due to a defective valve that got it wet, with each curcuit that blew with each and every problem. The only thing that has not gone wrong with this spa is the TV and that is maybe because we never use it. JAson doesnot answer his phone or e-mails. I hope tht you whom are reading this will take head, turn and run from Blue Water Spas... Oh and also ebay will not let any negative comments make it on their site... so all you will read is the good stuff... it is the bad that you need to see.