bidonedollar - pennycave.com

Posted on Thursday, August 13th, 2009 at 8:58pm CDT by Andrew H.

Product: Auction and the bid

Company: bidonedollar

Location: 1601 State Hwy 35
Middletown, NJ, 07748, US

URL: http://pennycave.com/

Hey,

I just wanted to warn everyone who might be interested in placing bids to purchase items. There is a site called pennycave.com that is cheating people who want to bid on items to purchase them. They don't tell you that you lose your money each time you bid on an item. They know that you think that you don't lose any money until you actually win a bid.So, they take advantage of your already fixed idea of an auction and the bid, and get your money when you buy credits to bid, you can't get your refund. The information that they give for customer service is false, because I could never get in touch with anyone there. This pennycave.com is a fraud. If you are one who don't care about giving his or her money away just to place a bid, then this site is the one for you.

d7ab9f4f, 2009-10-24, 02:00PM CDT

Hello,

I use penny cave alot and i have won a lot and lost a lot. That is what a aution is about. How did this person ever think that you just bid for the fun of it an win big dollar items?

If you read the instructions you are told how the auction works and it states you lose your bid money if you do not win item and are not refundable.

It does cost you to bid and that is how they pay for the items by bids made.

READ INSTRUCTIONS....

cf41ff1a, 2010-02-03, 04:15PM CST

I am a bidder by choice and would rather bid to get the best deals. But I am NOT a gambler by any means. Every bid I have placed in my lifetime, I have never lost a penny if I didn't win. This is a total scam if you lose what your bid amount. Why should you have to pay say $1500 for a $2500 item when there are lots of other people bidding $1200, $1300, $1400. And none of them won. My conclusion is the people who dreamed up this scam are the people outbidding the knuckle heads. I'm glad I read all reviews before "Buying credits". This is PATHETIC!

0bac04a4, 2010-05-10, 03:28PM CDT

It is true. I purchased bids on Pennycave.com, won an item, and I haven't heard anything from them since. I have sent 10 or so emails with no response. They just took my money. It is a total scam so stay away.

0bac04a4, 2010-05-10, 03:26PM CDT

63c2e19e, 2010-06-02, 12:20PM CDT

It looks like this a letter from a competitor. No one loses money, Pennycave has a Buy Now option and you can use your used credits towards the purchase.

I'm a big fan of Pennycave and I have won lots of high end items.

ff6da226, 2010-12-24, 11:07PM CST

I'm a consumer who has won several items on this site. It's been 60 days or more and I have received the big purchase items to date. 21 day delivery, what a crock. I have emailed requesting tracking numbers, to no avail. When I contact paypal, that got their attention, however, they still withheld my items until I closed the Paypal disputes. The management for this site is suspect.

I also believe that one you begin to win a bit, there are BOTS placed to bid against you. This happened to me on several occasions, and the site freezes up and you lose. After i receive my remaining merchandise, I will cancel my account. What started out to be fun is a fraud, and sucks you dry.

It's been 90 days, still haven't received things I won in Sept. Good luck.

799f2875, 2011-04-12, 07:04AM CDT

I also won a few items on the site but I had to send repeated emails to get my items now--they have just stopped responding. It's been 60 days and I haven't received my last item. They are a total scam.

b20e7756, 2012-06-22, 07:01PM CDT

Did u ever get any reply. I used to get a my items about 3 yrs ago. I started to play again and won 3 items. Paid and have not received one item or even the courtesy of a reply.