Gold Key Resorts

Product: Time Share

Company: Gold Key Resorts

Location: 932 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA, 23451, US

Gold Key refuses to acknowledge my timely cancellation letter for their time share. They showed us a luxury time share, even a Penthouse. After they pressured us for nearly five(5) hours, I signed a contract for a time share which they did not show us, but said looked like the one we saw. Totally the opposite! Sent a Certified cancellation letter after getting back home seven(7) days after signing. Gold Key refuses to accept the cancellation. They are also threathing to garnish my wages and report me to the credit bureau.

69417d37, 2009-09-03, 08:27PM CDT

We also bought a timeshare from Gold key and feel that we have been given fraudulent information and we want out. Apparently they are dishonest on many levels. Any help we can get to be done with this terrible situation is appreciated.

a86f75f9, 2010-07-30, 07:14PM CDT

Any one who has had problems exchanging with GOLD KEY RESORTS, VA.and INTERVAL,please know a lawsuit has been filed in federal court against them and their CEO Craig M. Nash. Mr.Mendoza has filed suit in federal court in Allentown PA.

RCI has recently settled with millions of deceived customers in another lawsuit filed in Newark,NJ.

a86f75f9, 2010-07-31, 08:08AM CDT

any one who has been "had" by GOLD KEY and their CEO Craig m. Nash know that Mr.Mendoza has filed suit in federal court in Allentown PA for deceiving practices and using INTERVAL to sell timeshares.Stay tune.

5946ff35, 2011-01-29, 04:06PM CST

Gold Key is a very dishonest company. After seeing their business practices first-hand, it didnt take long to figure out the razzle-dazzle of the presentation is the best part of anything they offer. They work to recruit new members and then treat them terribly afterwards!! There is a fraud suit against them that has been filed in federal court, but more people need to report them to the Better Business Bureau in their area and to the Attorney General.

0eb3bcb0, 2011-03-14, 12:57PM CDT

I would love to join a lawsuit, this has been the biggest ripoff and we can't even use it.

e4bfc781, 2012-11-08, 05:56PM CST

We would like to join a lawsuit against Goldkey Resorts and Interval International as well.

Matthew G., 2012-12-20, 11:12AM CST

I am also interested in joining this lawsuit against Goldkey resorts. After reading many of the complaints, I was also victimized in the same fashion.

Matthew G., 2012-12-26, 10:12AM CST

According to my sources, the Finn Law Group based out of FLA. has had a lot of success dealing with operations such as Gold Key Resorts! I will be making the phone call to file a complaint.

kate c., 2013-04-25, 09:53AM CDT

Gold Key, of Virginia Beach VA- will not work with me and seems happy to send my timeshare account to 'collections agency'. Our *contract is not even legal, (I am not legally divorced yet) yet they STILL WILL NOT CONNECT ME TO SOMEBODY ON THE PHONE!!!This is a scam.

The people I have spoken to are like human recordings that can't and WON"T do anything. These people-(Justin C. for example) are not thinking people, They are not problem solvers, their job is not to HELP, but to dead-end their customers.

They are rude and have no answers and will not connect you to anybody who HAS ANY AUTORITY TO DO ANYTHING BUT REPETE THEIR MOTTO.. " as stated in the contract.."

I would like to join or start a class action lawsuit.this is the worst company. deceptive and creepy, and extremely dishonest.

Their customer service is so bad, it is baffling. and the man with his name on my contract is nowhere to be found.

This is an american disgrace. They should be fined and prosecuted. look at all the complaints. A lawfirm should take up this cause, and they would be paid generously, while bringing a selfish lying company to its deserved punishment. Awful AWful.

And yes, I was a stupid naive idiot for believing their fabulous smokescreen of lies. But how do they live with themselves for not connecting me with someone who can help and work with me. Instead of saying I now have a $11,000 debt going to collections for something I never even had!! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

*** 'Does anybody recommend a good VA lawyer that would be interested in this lawsit, or is there already one going on that I can join.???

Sincerely Kate C.

Marika D., 2013-07-25, 11:25PM CDT

I also was tricked by the unlawful business practice at Gold Key Resorts. They said and promised us one thing but in the end changed things and rushed us to sign. Please do let us know if you have any advise or know of any lawsuits.

f066b4d8, 2013-08-28, 03:26PM CDT

I was very interested in getting a timeshare with Goldkey resorts. I loved the ideas of paying for our hotel accommodations for a few years and then just worry about the gas and the food while we are there. Which is only like pennies compared to what your rooms are. I was totally excited for our appointment, because we get a 100$ gift card for dinner for free. The gentlemen who took us around was very kind. I enjoyed learning about the unknown laws of the town and the beautiful accommodations. I voiced my concern that the room was small to sleep in that we would want a two bedroom and he said we wouldn't be able to get a two bedroom but our first purchase is always a one bedroom and then we traded it in for a two. So this wasn't much of a problem. But I knew we needed a. 2 bedroom. Well we have two small children. 5 & 2 they both behaved wonderfully but by the time it was 90 minutes they was ready to go, they wanted on the beach. They wanted to play. My children stay with me. They do not stay with child care. Ever! They wanted to be with us, and they should be. So we went to the rooms they were nice but like I said we needed more to spend 19,000$ well after our 90 minutes he says are we ready to do paperwork and I said this is wonderful, but we can't commit without reading the information. So he says this is a one shot deal. No second chances it is now or never. I said ok, someone else will like our money. I will be treated much better somewhere else. And so he needs his boss to sign the papers and see what we need. She is the nasties woman I have ever met. I wanted to purchase a timeshare and still do, but I will never buy from GoldKey resorts. The moment we said we would like to look over the info at home and then commit. No, most people never come back she said. I said we would like to look at it and come back. No your not allowd. Well I just think the policies are ridiculous. I can't believe someone spends 20,000$ and more without knowing what is going on word per word. We work hard and don't want to be disrespected we didn't disrespect them, we were kind and wanted to go home and read the info. This woman needs to know you get more bees with honey, not with her manners she had last Sarurday 8-24-2013 at 10am

Janet D., 2014-04-08, 08:54AM CDT

HELP!! Does anyone know how Mr Mendoza's lawsuit worked out? I'm trying to gather information as we are having the exact same problems mentioned above with Gold Key and Interval. I really would like to know what my legal options are for dealing wit them.