SAMSUN - COMPLAINT AGINST SAMSUN MOBILE HANDSET

Location: MUMBAI, MA, 400067, IN

URL: http://SAMSUN.COM/

Complaint for delay in repair of mobile purchased on 26/05/2009

Dear sir,

I purchased Samsung Star mobile handset on 26/05/2009.from Vardhman Mobile,Sales & Service,NavyugNagar,Dahisar(E) ,Mumbai 400068. It stopped functioning on 10/06/2009, I contacted Samsung Master Care Services,Shroff Apt. Sodawala Lane,Opp.AxisBank,Borivali(W), Mumbai400092. on10/06/2009, I was told that touch screen panel is not working and it requires change of panel. As this part is not available, I was called on 22/06/2009. (My token No. was 90 on 10/06/2009).

I gave my hand set to this care on 22/06/2009, though I was given a stand by handset but it is not working properly. Till today (06/08/2009) my handset is not repaired and am told that it may take 10 more days as faulty part is not available.

I want to ask Samsung Co. that why my hand set is not replaced by another new one, if part is not available?. And why Samsung sales these high-end mobile handsets when spare parts are not available?.

Since 04/08/2009 I am contacting the service centre, Why should I suffer after paying for handset, If I cant use it?.On top of it service manager there says that I can go to Consumer Forum.

I have paid the full price of handset, I have warranty card with me, and I am a consumer. You have taken enough time of about 4weeks.

Kindly Replace handset by new one if it is not repaired or refund my 9600/-(cost of handset) at earliest.

Dr.Arun Trived

Consultant Surgeon.

Product- Samsung Star IME No.354369030231212. (Model-5233)

Sr.no.-RW45519823j