e - shenzhen audio digital co ltd

Posted on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008 at 7:56am CDT by 04dff3d8

Product: HTC touch diamond

Company: e

Location: Room H322 huaqiang BLDG shenzhen/guangdong 518000 China
Shenzhen, Ch, 518000, CN

I've payed for a HTC touch diamond from this guy. As soon he got the money, he never answered my e-mails asking for the tracking number he promised me one day after. Never answer the emails. Please do not trust on this guy. You will loose your money and you will not get any item.

a4542883, 2008-09-03, 08:23AM CDT

we have not receive payment until todays still

04dff3d8, 2008-09-03, 08:47AM CDT

You can not be such a lier. I have the confirmation from western union that you had the money on Sept 1ST! Please, do not trust on him. Of course I'll provide all the emails he sent, and the western union confirmation that he TOOK the money!

Do not trust on [email protected]