A&E Applicance Repair SUCKS! Don't patronize them

Posted on Friday, September 26th, 2008 at 9:17pm CDT by 6946a3c0

Product: Maytag Washer

Company: Not Available

Location: A & E Factory Service Customer Relations 1300 Louis Henna Blvd.
Round Rock, TX, 78664, US

URL: http://www.aefactoryservice.com/

We own a Maytag Washer purchased from Home Depot in November, 2005. We purchased the EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN at the time of purchase. This plan is underwritten by GE Appliances and the horrible service is contracted out to a god-awful company called A&E Appliance Repair. A&E SUCKS!

The washer stopped working on a Tuesday, it's a front loader and the door is locked and the clothes are sitting in water.

The earliest appointment we could get with a service contract from A&E was 4 days later, on a Friday. They said they'd arrive between 11 AM and 5PM. They actually showed up at 5:54 PM, stayed 17 minutes, had NO PARTS on hand to fix the broken pump and proceeded to tell us that they could not return to fix the washer for ELEVEN DAYS!

A&E SUCKS. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. NEVER BUY A SERVICE CONTRACT FROM A&E OR ANY OF THEIR PARTNERS LIKE MAYTAG OR GE. THEY ARE A LOW COST, LOW CUSTOMER SERVICE ORGANIZATION AND THEY REALLY DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT DOING REPAIRS QUICKLY, COMPETENTLY AND ON-TIME.

Far better to just pick someone randomly out of the phone book; before I remember that I had a contract, I contacted three independent service companies, all of whom knew right away it was the pump and told me they could have the washer back up and running the VERY NEXT DAY.

It'll be two entire week before this stinking dung heap of a company can repair my washer.

7a10ea8e, 2008-12-09, 04:53PM CST

I agree that A&E SUCKS. I purchased a 3000 dollar oven and it arrived from Ajmadison.com with the lower oven never heating up. Mid November 08 They sent A&E out to repair it. They have been to my house 3 times and still have not repaired the oven. They had to order parts and they sent them by mail to my house. The Tech scratched up my cabinets and chipped paint off the inside of the oven so they kicked it off to claims but then would not fix the oven.Where do they get these guys? DEC 10th and they cannot even tell me what they are going to do for me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!