Enterprise Rent a Car - Enterprise Rent a Car @ Brent Brown Toyota in Provo UT - SCAM SCAM!!

Posted on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 at 8:13pm CDT by 57b4a03b

Product: car rental

Company: Enterprise Rent a Car

Location: 1825 N. University Pkwy
Provo, Ut, 84604, US

URL: http://enterprise.com/

After renting a car from this location, I discovered I was mistakenly overcharged by several days. I made numerous attempts to clear things up via manager Nelson Fotu. He has been the absolute rudest and most insincere person I have ever dealt with. He has made NO effort whatsoever to work with me, nor attempt to resolve the situation. He obviously does not care about customers, nor about maintaining relationships with them. I am more upset about the way he has treated me and handled the situation than I am about the situation itself. I have dealt with a lot of people, a lot of mistakes, and a lot of businesses. Never have I been treated so poorly and felt so degraded by another human being. Enterprise should be very embarrassed and ashamed to have such a disrespectful & DECEITFUL employee working for & representing their company.

651ea3c6, 2009-07-13, 11:45PM CDT

I recently tried to do buisness with Brent Brown in Provo and had the worst experience in my life. The salesman I had, Lane, was the rudest, most arrogant salesman I have ever dealt with. This guy treated me like I was such an idiot and was very sexist. I know, had my husband been there, he would not have belittled me like this or talked to me the way he did. This guy also made no attempt what so ever to work with me, and could care less about customer service.