FirstBanc Limited - Comcast Business Class

Product: Phone lines

Company: FirstBanc Limited

Location: 3180 N woodford
Decatur, IL, 62526, US

We ordered 3 lines and a fax line from Comcast. We sent our contact in on Thurs 9-11 at 12:19. Our sales rep told me that he submitted it and they would call me. He told me to call on Monday to schedule an install appt. I did that and the ladies would not schedule me. They kept telling me they would call me and to wait. I called them over 4 times that day and they wouldn't give me an appt. Finally a lady called me back at 5:30 on 9-15 and said they would be by Wed between 1&5. It is wed(9-17) and 4:39. Guess what no one has been by and when I called she couldn't even find my order. So not only do I not have phones I was lied to. I knew when I kept calling that these ladies were highly irritated by me calling. My sales rep told me that it was ridiculous they didn't schedule me. He told me that it takes 2 minutes to set up an install time.

I've been on hold now over 10 minutes and no rep was sent out today. How is that for great customer service. I'm thoroughly disappointed. What a crappy company.