SUPERIOR HOMES, LLC, SUPERIOR REMODELING - REAL ESTATE INVESTORS/HOME BUYERS BEWARE!

Posted on Friday, September 12th, 2008 at 2:35am CDT by c528efd2

Product: HOME BUILDERS & PROPERTY (RESIDENTIAL LOTS) INVESTMENT

Company: SUPERIOR HOMES, LLC, SUPERIOR REMODELING

Location: 5811 DURANGO DRIVE
KILLEEN, TX, 76542, US

Category: Real Estate

As a current real estate investor and home owner, my business interactions with Superior Homes and Eddie Slay have been dreadful and frustrating. Mr. Slay, for more than a year, has consistently and frequently made promises concerning financial returns and deadlines and has yet to fulfill any of them.

My wife and I decided to invest $2,000 into real estate-partnering with Superior Homes back in early Summer of 2007. Financial gain, supposedly, was to derive from the sale of residential lots. Mr. Slay ensured us that after the initial 12 months, if we were not satisfied with the return on investment, we would be allowed to "cash out" our investment, if we so desired. It has been nearly 18 months and there has been no return on our $2,000 investment. Furthermore, it has been nearly 2 months since my wife and I have requested our "cash out". There have been innumerable unreturned phone calls, text messages, and emails. When contact and dialogue do occur with Mr. Slay, he regularly makes promises indicating that "I HAVE YOUR MONEY", however, when it comes time to meet he always has an excuse for not having the funds.

My next course of action, which I have expressed to Mr. Slay, is to take legal action and have this dispute settled in court. Mr. Eddie Slay and his organization, Superior Homes, LLC, are desperately lacking integrity, honesty, honor, trustworthiness, and customer care.