burger king - burger king ruined my lunch hour

Posted on Thursday, September 11th, 2008 at 10:07pm CDT by 7c023cd3

Company: burger king

Location: federal hwy
boca raton, fl, US

waited in drive thru line for ten minutes only to be told " the broiler is down, sorry no burgers" then had to wait for the four cars in front of me to get their food, all toll 20 minutes gone & i get 12 hour for lunch,while burger king held me hostage today, i decided to complain; burger king had a commercial on tv poking fun at people telling them there is no more whopper, well, no whopper for me, and the king didnt come out all smiles and make it all better.

3b5653a7, 2009-10-12, 02:42PM CDT

The Burger King located at 175 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL

Is the worst Burger King ever! There customer service is awful, and I have countless horror stories of just how bad it can get. One time I ordered a whopper with cheese, and as expected they messed up the order and forgot to add the cheese. So I immediately went to the counter and let them know about their mistake, the crew member asked to see my reciept to verify if I had in fact ordered cheese, when he saw that I had he went got a slice of cheese with his bare hands, no gloves and handed me a piece of cheese, and said " No, cheese.....here....cheese." Needless to say I was grossed out and did not have any desire to eat that day. I swore I would never again go to that burger king, unfortunate for me I am addicted to stackers and whoppers....DAMN YOU BURGER KING!!!!!!