Intuit - Intuit Turbo Tax abandons customers

Company: Intuit

Location: 2800 E Commerce Center Pl
Tucson, AZ, 85076, US

URL: http://turbotax.intuit.com

Intuit warranties the accuracy of their software and sells audit defense provided by a subcontractor. By accuracy, they mean that the software can add 2 & 2 to get 4. However, getting the right numbers in the right slots does not seem to be part of the warranty. Purchasing the audit defense is a waste of time and money. If any question arises from your online tax form submission, the company providing the "service" will not recognize your audit defense account in time to do any good. Turbo Tax "help" services are focused on deflecting all criticisms, not solving problems. After months of discussing Turbo Tax's erroneous submissions of my taxes to the IRS and state agencies I cleaned up the mess Turbo Tax created and obtained my refunds and an apology from the IRS and the State of Colorado ... with no help, apology, or refund from Intuit.

d9fe6c2c, 2014-07-01, 02:40PM CDT

Intuit took my QuickBooks file to repair a problem with it no longer asking for passwords. They "fixed" the file. The "fixed" file was sent back to me and the first two things that we noticed were that we could no long access our bank reconciliation reports and our custom invoice was missing. Then... I opened my operation checking account register and the balance was about $30,000 off!!!. I posted on Facebook and Twitter and 2 people from "Quickbookscares" responded and asked me to send them the info that they would help. Well, no, they didn't help. It has been 4 days and they have not responded. Quickbooksdoesn't care.