Saab - Saab AB fraud

Company: Saab

Location: 461 80 Trollhattan
SE

URL: http://www.saab.com/

Saab spent 6 months building a car I ordered, which was not built as ordered and has numerous computer, mechanical, and electrical issues. Saab is not honoring their 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. The car is less than 6 months old with less than 1300 miles on it. I have already had to shell out thousands to fix mechanical and electrical issues. The computer issue can't be fixed because the after service center doesn't have the software to fix the car's computer. Apparently, Saab Korea only does 90 day warranties on brand new cars and 30 days for used. This makes absolutely no sense.

Saab dealership committed check fraud and the parent company committed accounting fraud based on the documents I collected during this ordeal. 2 different accounting data on the deposited checks prove it along with additional evidence showing actual water washing of 1 of the checks. I have also discovered that Saab breached their own sales program by overcharging me, breaching the original sales contract, not to say that they sent me a few other invoices that continued to charge more for the car. Evidence to unscrupulous business practices and extortion by Saab.