Delmar International - Delmar International worst service

Company: Delmar International

Location: 10636 Cote de Liesse Montreal, QC, Canada
Montreal, QC, H8T 1A5, CA

URL: http://www.delmar-group.com/

I wanted to ship a container of goods to eastern europe... I googled a bit and talk to people. many of them suggested to go to Delmar International. I called them 3 times.... All 3 times they keep transferring me over and over because they are not sure who is the person in charge... then they take my phone and told me they'll call me within 24 hours... Nothing!!!... I called and left a message in the general mailbox. Nothing!!! I called to another agent today (Oct 17, 2008) and asked to be transferred to VP or some decision-maker manager. They put me on hold for 25 minutes and Nothing!!! How can this guys grow so big, if they're service is so unprofessional...

34dcafd6, 2008-10-17, 01:46PM CDT

Gentleman was told three times (by three different people) Delmar does not handle personal effects, nor does Delmar handle one time accounts. Delmar is a logistics company structured to handle commercial goods for established accounts.

79813a65, 2008-10-17, 01:53PM CDT

Dear Complainant

We have read your message within this system and would like to get to the bottom of the misunderstanding.

The director of International Freight for Exports is Jim McEwan and he can be reached at 905 206 1166 ext 330. or [email protected]

He will be pleased to look into the detail of your complaint and help resolve your issue.